Sign in to follow this  
Amdrial

Has Lion bitten the bullet?

I like to thiink I'm not the only one who still frequents Lion's CNCDEN website on a daily basis (simply out of old habit). However, when I logged on this evening, I found out that the CNCDEN domain was for sale again. Does anyone have an idea what happened? Does anyone have Lion's contact details and can anyone ask him what's going on?

Edited by Zee Hypnotist
fixed spacing issue

Guest Rabbit

Honestly, I thought the 'Den was basically gone years ago. Lion, like Sonic just mentioned, has been busy with his life, and he only came back temporarily when the newest C&C game was announced. With the cancellation, there's no real reason he should have to stick around.

CNCDen has been dead for quite some time.

Edit: Is it just my browser or was the first post has its text stretched out?

Edit: Is it just my browser or was the first post has its text stretched out?

His posts have been using non-breaking spaces. Not sure why, I corrected one of his other ones too.

Ahh yes the Den, not many fansites still left from the good old days.

Hmm, and with their forums dead, I suppose that really is the end.

Probably for the best. The Den was pretty much just bots for the last year or so. Kinda sad really. Had a lot of fun there in its heyday.

hey peeps....I decided not to renew the CNCDEN domain. Thought I better post a reply. Didn't want anyone to think I was getting senile and forgetful in my old age...LOL. Anyhoot, I keep updated on the community through the CNCNZ site. I don't know how you stay motivated Sonic, but my hats off to ya and your staff. It's great to see that the modding community is still going strong and that you support them via your website. CNCNZ is officially the last C&C website standing.

Sorry to hear that CNCDEN is ending, but best wishes for your future endeavors, Lion. CNCNZ is definitely the last C&C fan website standing along with other C&C/other games sites such as PPMSite, Revora, Fallout Studios and Deezire.

Edited by zocom7

hey peeps....I decided not to renew the CNCDEN domain. Thought I better post a reply. Didn't want anyone to think I was getting senile and forgetful in my old age...LOL. Anyhoot, I keep updated on the community through the CNCNZ site. I don't know how you stay motivated Sonic, but my hats off to ya and your staff. It's great to see that the modding community is still going strong and that you support them via your website. CNCNZ is officially the last C&C website standing.

Thanks for the update Lion. I guess the RADen will be disappearing soon as well then?

As for me. I've kept things going. But I've changed my role, my approach and overall outlook. I don't spend to long here on the forums, I don't read many of the topics either. I leave the forum moderation to the rest of the team here. In recent months, my time goes into the maintenance and work behind the scenes of the main site. Everything on the main site has been recoded from top to bottom. Setting things up for a prosperous future, and hopefully that includes a new C&C game.

Thanks for the update Lion. I guess the RADen will be disappearing soon as well then?

As for me. I've kept things going. But I've changed my role, my approach and overall outlook. I don't spend to long here on the forums, I don't read many of the topics either. I leave the forum moderation to the rest of the team here. In recent months, my time goes into the maintenance and work behind the scenes of the main site. Everything on the main site has been recoded from to to bottom. Setting things up for a prosperous future, and hopefully that includes a new C&C game.

Haven't decided about RADEN yet....might keep it going. Quite a few people still download files from that site. Anyhoot, I like the changes you made to CNCNZ. I know how much work it takes...and time.

Sad to see the CNCDen go, I sometimes go there looking for some old C&C stuff.

CNCNZ is officially the last C&C website standing.

Not counting the C&C Communications Center :P

Well, PPM is still alive, but it's really more a modding site.

I decided to pamper myself with a dose of nostalgia and the power of google has brought me here... Glad to know that there's at least a few familiar faces left and Sonic's old site is still running strong... way to go Sonic!

It's really... been a while

Wow! Now there’s a name from the past. Long time no see ;)

And yes, CNCNZ.com is still going. No plans to close it down despite the uncertain future of the C&C franchise.