PurpleGaga27

Requesting C&C4 road textures and ambient sound files

Since I only had the C&C4 beta, it doesn't contain all the road textures and the ambient sound files I may be looking for. If anyone owns C&C4 and is a modder, I would like to have them to use for my upcoming C&C3 expansion mod. As for the xml coding, I already know how to set them up and I already applied Zero Hour and RA3 Uprising road textures and ambient sound files to C&C3. PM me for the files (in RAR compressed format).

Both road textures and ambient sound files are most likely to be found in the WBdata BIG file containing civilian assets.

For road textures, you have to use Bibber's C&C Asset Extractor tool and find them.

For ambient sound files, I believe you need to run C&C4 Worldbuilder (to know the names of all ambient voices), then the WrathEd to identity file names/paths of ambient voices and then the C&C Asset Extractor tool to extract them.

TT is like 3 bucks when on sale and was basically given away a thousand times.

I am not paying a single cent on a game that was terrible with an epic fail ending. I doubt C&C4 had a thousand free giveaways.

Is the WBData big alone will be good enough?

(too lazy to start look for any sound and texture that relate to roads >.>)

But it's still good enough for you to rip off their assets.

Like extracting everything before sending?

I think it will be better to send the raw file for whatsoever reason

Aside from the graphic, gameplay and story debacle, TT does have a great sound track and the unit audio files are rather solid aswell.

No kidding (well the ST not my fav though), did you saw wth EALA done in RA3 and TT WB? o_o

They record a jungle. added random animals like pandas, sharks, unicorn

1.1.jpg

http://www.moddb.com/mods/equinox-mod/videos

Make you wonder where all the hard work was focus on : P

When TT was still Arena it should have had a lot of different battlefields, and remember it was also experimental until the execs said "we don't want to pay for experiments anymore, slap something with that together, you've got x months".

Also I believe the Panda should have been in RA3.

Edited by Lauren

Eh eh nice

Zyperbullet from gamereplay surprisingly found in ra3 naked women model (well there was stuff to cover the body but you got the point)

Maybe that model was supposed to be used in Hawaii -like map, who knows

iirc there were assets for a red light district. maybe that naked one was supposed to be the model for the districts girls...

"naked women model (well there was stuff to cover the body"

Well it seems the woman wasn't naked then oO

Seriously sometimes I really dislike guys who see a woman with somewhat revealing clothes calling them naked. Naked == no clothes.

I don't mid panda's and unicorns if they are easter eggs or so or local wildlife. It was the art style for the actuall units in TT that i didnt like. The crawler mechanic i disliked aswell...yet i'v been playing Deserts of Karak wich basicly uses the same mechanic in a homeworld style...so it can be done right. It might be as megumi said....the way the maps were build up the crawlers were more a nuisance then a help.

In all seriousness, the actual pvp gameplay in the final version wasn't so bad, it just wasn't what people wanted. I still have a very high opinion for the actual people who developed the game to create what they did with the amount of time they had.

Also you can basically really see where they had time and gave props and stuff tons of details, while others such as most faction units and structures are obviously rushed. The same disparity is also visible with a lot of particle effects.

"naked women model (well there was stuff to cover the body"

Well it seems the woman wasn't naked then oO

Seriously sometimes I really dislike guys who see a woman with somewhat revealing clothes calling them naked. Naked == no clothes.

Sorry my bad, to my defense though I didn't peek too much at the model to confirm it, but since we know most game companies won't do such a thing I assumed the result was obvious,

Guess I should've said it was exaggerate exposure rather than "naked"

Edited by Egozi44

Zyperbullet from gamereplay surprisingly found in ra3 naked women model (well there was stuff to cover the body but you got the point)

62581859.jpg

Any idea what model? I distantly remember reading that the Yuriko model was more revealing in the early phase....

Edited by Stygs

Rolf

Any idea what model? I distantly remember reading that the Yuriko model was more revealing in the early phase....

Umm need to look on my Skype history to find the random picture he sent me from the w3x viewer, hopefully he also captured the model name

And really? Yuriko was like that? O.o

Aside from her clones being subject to the Japanese SW and her famous "pantsu" which the jap so like I don't remember I saw earlier models of her look more revealing, and I was at the beta but my memory is bad xD

Only thing in a game which I know of that's really naked:

IIRC, Tomb Raider Legend had an "oops-y" texture that had to be removed from the US version, and exists in an unpatched European release ;)

According to MobyGames...

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend got its own Nipplegate scandal when someone ripped textures from the game prior to the US release, unveiling a complete nipple. It was used as a texture for some female dancers in the Tokyo level, as initially the animators use a naked model to drape dresses around them later. In fact, the texture is not even mapped to any points in the meshes, meaning that it is impossible to see it in-game. However, Eidos wanted to avoid a Hot Coffee scandal, so it has been removed from the US release, and on the day of the European release, a Windows patch was released with a replacement texture, even though that is not mentioned in the patch notes.

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Nice history o.o

Always great to get Cen by the government ; D

Jk

Always great to get Cen by the government ; D

Jk

I know you added a "Jk" at the end there, but I just feel I should point out that the US government does not censor games. The ESRB sticks a higher rating on the game and many stores don't like stocking Adult Only rated games (or unrated games, making the ESRB a de facto authority). The "censorship" of games in the US is self-inflicted by the publishers and economically-motivated.

I am not paying a single cent on a game that was terrible with an epic fail ending. I doubt C&C4 had a thousand free giveaways.

You still should.

• Upvote 1

Found it, it may turn out to be a doll from the model name (sort of expected it),

here the link

http://oi68.tinypic.com/mi07jd.jpg

As Megumi said before just in serious matter this time around feel free to remove the link if deemed inappropriate

I assume Megumi noticed it from the beginning but I just have to point out how funny it is to see that topic swap so much from the original meaning the moment I method "naked woman" xD

Guess it expected behavior considering most modders are males (I assume?) ~

I know you added a "Jk" at the end there, but I just feel I should point out that the US government does not censor games. The ESRB sticks a higher rating on the game and many stores don't like stocking Adult Only rated games (or unrated games, making the ESRB a de facto authority). The "censorship" of games in the US is self-inflicted by the publishers and economically-motivated.

Don't worry I'm aware of it ; )

If you knew me you would've know how I'm not fan of governments and random taboos that result from stupidity (at least imo) in generals, as far as I care we should all be proud walking around in our birthday suits, but yea... I assume that in this time and age most humans will be disturb by it

Long story short

When you open the box too much and have high awareness of things around you (or at least that the way you thinking), you end up living sad life :D

%5BCommie%5D%20Sekkou%20Boys%20-%2003%20

Edited by Egozi44

Forget about the naked woman and the censored idea of pics in games.... what about the answer I need to be hearing?

If there's no answer, I'll just get whatever roads and ambient sounds are available in the C&C4 beta.

You asked for the files in the WB big right?

I asked you if you fine with me give you the wb big instead but you didn't replied on the matter : P