SoNiC_ThE_HedGeHoG 0 Posted December 2, 2004 We are entering our summer season here in New Zealand. As strange as may sound to you guys overseas when we celebrate on Christmas Day we will be sitting in a 25-30 degree heat with the sun shining. The silly thing about a New Zealand Christmas is our decorations and stuff have cold winter theme about them :roll: It does snow in New Zealand, just not all year round and only key places. yep. especially if u live in auckland liek i do and alot of other people (1.2 odd million). it only snows on the mountains near taupo and on the sthrn alps. Share this post Link to post
Sonic 297 Posted December 3, 2004 Ahh Auckland.... you poor soul.... get out while you still can. I hate Auckland, not the people but the city it self. Its to damn big, to much traffic. Best time I ever had in Auckland was when I left it :wink: Hamilton is the the place to be. Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted December 3, 2004 Not the people? Thats whats wrong with Auckland. If you got rid of all the Aucklanders it would be an alright city. Like Christchurch. No offense to anyone here from that God forsaken City. It snowed here like a few months ago. Bye the way. For everyone else it hardly ever snows in the North Island. On the Mainland that would be the southIsland it snows a lot. Cause we have moutains and everything. While that useless NorthIsland only has a real bad smell...... The best place in NZ to go is obviously Christchurch, Hamiltion is very special. No land marks. No tourist attractions, kinda dull... heheheeh... :lol: Share this post Link to post
Hans5849 0 Posted December 3, 2004 if you guys want i can mail you some snow. Want some ice too? I ralized that the idea of putting ligts up in your front yard is a stoner idea, think about it in the winter its all white and theres nothing to look at, well when you look at the lights driving down the road your like oh cool. when you look at the lights stoned your like *drool. Just what me and a friend came up with. Share this post Link to post
Malebranche 0 Posted December 3, 2004 Here is too hot to see snow in any season, and I think I wouldn't get used to cold fast enough. Once I had the chance to see snow, just needed to visit a certain city (I was in Portugal), but it was too cold and we decided that it was better not. Share this post Link to post
Azrael 0 Posted December 17, 2004 J_Fire_Man wrote: lol, hot christmas. It's now rainy season here. No snow, no autumn, no spring, no summer. Only hot and rainy season. Geez......this means the only way I can see the white snow is to go to other country. Here at Phillipines, it's worse. 3 typhoons alredy passed(!!!!!). Though it has good luck for me. I managed to play Generals for 1 day because classes are cancelled. Share this post Link to post
General immeyourenot 0 Posted December 21, 2004 Christmas day, family round, presents, snowball fight, eat, snowball fight, drink, snowball fight. If it doesnt snow my christmas is ruined Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted December 21, 2004 Bah. The way its going down here it probably will snow... :x Stupid weather. Share this post Link to post
General immeyourenot 0 Posted December 21, 2004 Snow is great fun, i once made a snowball over 2 foot in diameter! It took 2 grown men to lift it up properly it was SOOOOO heavy. Share this post Link to post
Sonic 297 Posted December 22, 2004 Bah. The way its going down here it probably will snow... :x Stupid weather. I would say we will have a wet Christmas Day here in New Zealand. Its meant to be summer for us Kiwis but its not even hot, stuff all sun shine, just cloudy days, rain and wind. The weather down under is all screwed up :crazy: Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted December 22, 2004 Hmm....New Zealand's weather is pretty rough. Isn't NZ located near the south pole, I thought the weather is often cold there. Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted December 22, 2004 Well it only gets round -5 odd degrees in winter. But part from that its reasonably warm. In summer it gets upto bout 30 degrees. Though not this summer... Stupid green house effect. Share this post Link to post
BWare 0 Posted December 22, 2004 I thought it was supposed to be global warming......... shouldn't you be frying? Or is it reversed again? Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted December 22, 2004 :roll: Well what ever it is its screwing up all my plans. Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted December 22, 2004 lol, I heard Australia and NZ are the part in this world which took the global warming effect the most. Here it's often raining everyday. Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted December 22, 2004 Yeah ya know that hole in the ozone? Yep well its right beside the bottom of the south island. Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted December 22, 2004 Pretty scary isn't it? It's jsut a matter of time before earth beginning to be burned up. If just Australia and America are willing to sign the Kyoto pact. Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted December 22, 2004 Lol, yeah accoridng to the scientists, earth will beginning to goes nutty in 2070. Hmmm......at least it nearly my time to leave this world when global warming has reached the critical stage. Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted December 22, 2004 Oh yeah look on the bright side our children will have to deal with all this ****. hahha. Sucks to be them... :roll: :wink: Ahh... I'm such a bastard... Share this post Link to post
J-Fire_Man 0 Posted December 22, 2004 lol, don't you ever try to worry about your childrens Share this post Link to post
General immeyourenot 0 Posted December 22, 2004 So long as I'm dead by the time it all happens I'm all fine. Why should i give a toss about people who aren't me? Share this post Link to post
chickendippers 1 Posted December 23, 2004 Could just be to do with the fact that we're still coming out of an ice age, but no doubt global warming is having an additional effect. They're predicting snow for the north west, but I think they're being overly optimistic. I won't b here if it does snow tho, visiting grents down south. Share this post Link to post
BWare 0 Posted January 3, 2005 hey guys, don't you worry your little heads about anything. Get this... GLOBAL WARMING = MYTH Our "childrens" will be just fine Share this post Link to post