Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Count Down to Christmas

Recommended Posts

Its getting close to that time of the year again......Christmas :santa:

 

What your plans for the festive season?

Share this post


Link to post

On the Christmas Eve and on Christmas day I'll spend the day with my family. One day with my father's family and other with my mother's.

Share this post


Link to post

Family, Friends, Christmas Tree, Christmas Decoration (might include the cat), presents and a good mood :)

Share this post


Link to post

I'll just eat **** loads and drink **** loads. Then go buy lots of stuff on boxing day when its all on special. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Every year I have to spend almost all day at my Grandad's place, Our whole family gathers there every Christmas. I think I might give it a miss this year though. Last year I was so tired (and bored after the big meal) I just about fell asleep at the Christmas table.

 

I think a relaxing day at home is on the agenda.

Share this post


Link to post

Decorate the Christmas tree, relatives coming over, the big meal; the usual...

Share this post


Link to post
Family, Friends, Christmas Tree, Christmas Decoration (might include the cat), presents and a good mood :)
the same for me, but without the cat part.

Share this post


Link to post

We're having Sinterklaas first. Won't think about Christmas until after December 5th.

Share this post


Link to post
Sinterklaas = December 5th.

Since the Dutch are the only one who do that, I'll give a short explanation ;).

 

Its mainly for young kids. Its some kind of double of Christmas for young kids. Involves a lot of chocolate letters and candy too. A very dutch thing ;).

 

We are having Christmas of course :)

Share this post


Link to post

presents,games,family and a nice fire it will be better then my birthday christmas is the best :santa::angel:

Share this post


Link to post

family time, presents, family meal, and computer time, play battlefield 1942 online, SW Knights of the old republic, ZH online, Renegade online, SW Battlefront online, SW Jedi Academy online. just play eat play eat all day :D

Share this post


Link to post

I get pissed with lots of stupid little kids running round every where....

 

Plus its always way to hot durning Decemeber.

Share this post


Link to post
I get pissed with lots of stupid little kids running round every where....

 

Plus its always way to hot durning Decemeber.

 

Too hot?

 

It always freezes here when its Christmas, but we barely get snow and a White Christamas :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
I get pissed with lots of stupid little kids running round every where....

 

Plus its always way to hot durning Decemeber.

Hot??? There is no snow in NZ? Hmmm..here to ofcourse. I want to see at least a real snow once and grab it in my hand.

Share this post


Link to post

We are entering our summer season here in New Zealand. As strange as may sound to you guys overseas when we celebrate on Christmas Day we will be sitting in a 25-30 degree heat with the sun shining.

 

The silly thing about a New Zealand Christmas is our decorations and stuff have cold winter theme about them :roll:

 

It does snow in New Zealand, just not all year round and only key places.

Share this post


Link to post

lol, hot christmas. It's now rainy season here. No snow, no autumn, no spring, no summer. Only hot and rainy season. Geez......this means the only way I can see the white snow is to go to other country.

Share this post


Link to post

Here in Romania it used to snow by Christmas but right now the weather is kind of rainy. Probably global warming...

Share this post


Link to post

Its really cold here in New York. No snow yet, but it should come soon. last year, the snow was up to my waist. i'm 6 ft. somethin, not sure, just know i passed 6 ft mark

Share this post


Link to post

Well they are predicting that it'll snow here in the UK at Christmas - but they might be getting a little hopefull. We've had a snow flurry this year (didn't stick where I live, but they had a foot a couple of miles away) which is more than we usually get.

A snowy xmas wood be so cool :)

Share this post


Link to post

Dont get your hopes up its just gonna piss it down with rain like it does all year round....

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×