Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Destiny

The Rockets... and the Horror...

A multi missile? And those trucks look like they have some kind of chrono devices on them.

Indeed, but the explosions look cool though!

Poland of course gets the all-powerful Chrono MLRS. The weapon is shrapnel rockets rather than a cluster missile.

Cluster missiles are always cool 8)

Cluster is boring. It does the same thing every single time... Shrapnel weapons are different on every round... Much cooler and it's a relatively unused hack type.

Noticed the color changes too. Looks cool.

Could you tell us the vulues you used to alter the green to dark green?

And the hack you were talking about?

Please?

I just changed the green in the [Colors] section of the rules file to dark green. It looks better dark then bright. I'll be changing all the colors soon enough. Darker values and changing of some colors outright.

The hack I'm talking about is the frag logic. It's just a weapons hack in the rules. Nothing more than clever projectile editing. Basically, I used the Prism tank weapon and altered it to be missiles.

I don't know. I'm still waiting on pd to make the fourth side logic work properly. Until then, it's going to be a while before I can even test it again.

I found about 50 tutorials to make a third side in TS, not one of them worked. Be cool to add another side/country to YR. Good luck.

sorry... hexadecimal editing. You can use edit.com in dos or other programs. I know that it can be used to edit .exes. I've changed the "start" menu text in Windows 98 by hex editing "explorer.exe" :D

Hex editing??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're joking with that right? Completing fourth side logic requires more than simple value editing.

oh Fenring, ub3r 1337 programmer extraordinaire, show me the error of my ways...

:roll:

geez dude. I know very little about this kind of thing, so I was just asking. Calm down. We're all very impressed :roll: