Cygnus X-1

Pic of the Day

well actually that manga pic has been out for a few years >.>;

also. ALL ABOARD THE MONORAIL CAT =D choo choo xD you could do that with my cat and he'd just lay there purring x3; we shared a McD's chicken select meal this morning XDDDD

well actually that manga pic has been out for a few years >.>;

also. ALL ABOARD THE MONORAIL CAT =D choo choo xD you could do that with my cat and he'd just lay there purring x3; we shared a McD's chicken select meal this morning XDDDD

sounds like you have one fat cat :P

The first one was hilarious, i didn't quite get the second though.

xD awesome; those were pretty funny X3; i'm willing to bet the facebook thing happened in firefox... when i tried to create an account there it came up with a zillion error messages (same when i was trying to log into demonoid) but when i open it in IE or aol it works just fine first time, same details xD

and my kitty isn't -that- fat. he's just big... he's not fat just rather large XD he's physically double the size of our other cat o.o; when he sits on my lap he can wrap his arms around my neck and comfortably purr in my ear XD

<3 kitty hugs <3 only downside is that he drools in my hair >.<;

Lemme guess, GR? ;)

Of course, they are experts, they know more than you do about playing RTS games. You know play the same way, build the same structures and units in same order every game you play so each game is identical to the previous you just played in :rolleyes:

Over generalise much? :P

But seriously, that pic is funny. ^_^

>.>; i'm a simcity type. though usually only in single player games like skirmish stuff... i tend to be a lot more serious in online matches o.O

anyway. on the note of my cat, mom took this photo this morning

clydebed.JPG

see... bigggg kitty x3;

Over generalise much? :P

Not really, that's how I see multiplayer games. Its the same old routine over and over. And that equals boring in my book.

I can just see it when Tiberium comes out. Every member over there will program themselves to buy a certain re-enforcement squad drop, run a particular route religiously like they're being guided by Satellite Navigation, use a particular gun, choose the only optimum spawn point on the map... everything will be covered in a one track strategy that all should use, and none should break! In fact the only choice GameReplays will offer you is in how you end up dying!! But no doubt their will be a one and only mega strategy to prevent that happening too! Talk about killing the fun from your Multiplayer Gaming! :rolleyes:

Actually I could just imagine a GameReplays Tournament. Everyone mirroring and mimicing each other drop for drop, move for move, religiously following the guide. The select route means that eventually the forces will clash into each other, everyone will die, and it'll be rinse and repeat. There will be no winners because everyone will have the same points and kill/death ratio... all because the so called hard working strategists at GR.org say you have to play that way!

If it get you the win, then whats wrong with that?

ahahah thankies n_n; i was sort of half asleep at the time >>; aaaanyway... yah after a while all games follow the same vein of gameplay o.O so of course there are gonna be generic guides how to play... but it's wrong that everyone should follow the guide. we need unique thinkers otherwise it gets boring fast o.o

actually i'm a natural white-blonde o.O i dye my hair red xD but when my hair was white-blonde in the summer i looked real creepy. like a cross between ABBA and a village of the damned kid >_>; but red suits me o.o i used to have my hair down to my ass, but i cut it a month or so ago... now it's about shoulder height, maybe a lil higher and has blonde streaks down the front x3 if my hair wasn't so afro-tastic it would look awesome XD but my hair goes fuzzy >_>

breakdown.png

Found this while looking for cross-browser solutions, hell, it's true. I nearly have enough problem with Mr. Bill and his proud IE which seems to always going against the stream

W3C compliant isn't much of a problem with the validation pages, but CSS is a pain :S

Of course, they are experts, they know more than you do about playing RTS games. You know play the same way, build the same structures and units in same order every game you play so each game is identical to the previous you just played in :rolleyes:

And how much do you play online? There are certainly build orders you'll repeat, but there are quite a few different build orders for each type of gameplay (rushing/turtling, etc) and side in an RTS.

Plus, occasionally you get nubs to dominate :P

more kitty photos :3 got taken this morning xD

clydebed2.JPG

clydebed3.JPG

excuse my fugliness >->; i have a habit of pulling stupid or creepy faces when cameras appear. i don't even intend to D: but in real life and webcams it's alright. only in single frame cameras it happens >_>;;

but yah, he was purring his head off the whole way through taking those photos. i think i'm done with this now though... you all know what i look like in bed with my cat XD; so no more *listens to the cheers of the cncnz cast*

*listens to the cheers of the cncnz cast*

lol We are a cast?