Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

Command & Conquer: The Next Title

I had an idea for the scrin. On of the theories about human existance (i dont beleive it though) is that Aliens created us to be a race similar to themselves. Maybe the Scrins aim is to mutate earth and its lifeforms to create new races. And they only show up now and then to help the mutation along.

This isnt the direction i want the scrin to take but its just one of my many theories i have that i hadnt seen anyone else talk about.

As for the names for the Tiberian Series i thought it would be something like this

Tiberian Dawn

Tiberian Sun

Tiberian Twilight

Tiberian Darkness (or some other night time name)

The first three are progressive times of day so i figured thats the way the titles were going

hmmm...no offence to anyone, but complaining because you've been kept waiting three years is silly. Over here in the GnR camp we've been waiting FOURTEEN years for any news at all.

And believe me it was good when we got it the other week.

Anyway, that said, I WANT A TIBERIUM GAME.

Cliff

well maybe they will go...if they do at all:

tiberian dawn

tiberian sun

tiberian zenith or meridian something for noon

tiberian dusk

tiberian twilight

tiberian darkness but darkness is almost the same as twilight

and there are so many because the original plan was to make 6 to finish the story no?

it should be the [/size]TRUE sequal to red alert and be called red alert 2 the death of china :twisted::twisted:

Heres how I see it

RA + CS, AM = 99% goodness

RA2 + YR = 89% goodness, YR overbalences, and the whole Yuri story...eh

RA3 + Expansion = link RA universe to Tiberium one

TD + CO = 98% goodness (no skirmish :( )

REN = 90% goodness, graphcis aint great, story is a bit weird, I dont like hte leader of the black hand, nothing like Slavic (who is my fav Commander BTW)

TS + FS = 98% goodness, very veyr good, needed some more all out music, very nice story and ambience was excelent. A Cliff Hanger

TT + Expansion = picks up off of FS, Scrin arrive, Forgotten as a playable side, along with Nod factions

TE (Tiberian Eclipse) + expansion = battle moves to space, underground, high seas, the moon, orbit, volcanoes...basically everything you can imagine. Mix of RTS and FPS play. World map. ect....

TA (Tiberian Apocalypse) + expansion = Earth assault on Scrin homeworld, take the war to them ect....humans exstinct on Earth, forgotten are a whole new species, they rule Earth now, Nod either gone or joined with GDI ect...

/ possible layout here, nothing deffinite /

Hmm....interesting...

<1> I agree with the ratings of the current C&C games, except for Renegade; the online in that game, at least to me, is INCREDIBLE, and the storyline not too bad....

<2>The TE and TA universes could follow Halo in the kind of space storyline, technology, etc...

yea id love to see a new renegade...in either RA or TS style....or even the cnc game in the format of renegade......renegade is real funn

hmmm...no offence to anyone, but complaining because you've been kept waiting three years is silly. Over here in the GnR camp we've been waiting FOURTEEN years for any news at all.

And believe me it was good when we got it the other week.

Anyway, that said, I WANT A TIBERIUM GAME.

Cliff

14 years and I'd say **** it.

Its not really silly, yes 14 is a long time, but so is three game wise. 14 years...? And how is that series not dead? :?

Tiberian Eclipse, Tiberian Apocalypse.... what kind of names are these. It makes me laugh when people think up new names for future C&C games.

This is how the entire Tiberian Twilight thing started, it was never officially stated by Westwood that Twilight was going to be the continuation after Tiberian Sun. Hell, even Tiberian Dawn (the original C&C) is just a fan name.

I watched some of the videos and I never knew RA1 was a sequel to C&C 1. :P

Well Louis Castle made it sound like in the video that yes the Scrin are definely coming next game... "Tiberian is this prefix(or something like that) for an invasion by this advanced race..."

:P

I watched some of the videos and I never knew RA1 was a sequel to C&C 1. :P

And you call you're self a fan?

Thats it, lets hang and quarter him. :)

Red Alert is a prequel (not sequel) to C&C. Its a "what if" game. What if Hitler was out of the picture, hence the opening movie.

I've always loved the way RA1 ties in with C&C, though RA2 seems to cause a few problems here and there. Basically, I don't play RA2 for its story, only for the fun. I mean it’s a really great game, dont get me wrong, though it’s story just lacks. I feel the other three games are the core chunks of the C&C story. I'm not even going to mention Generals...uh...right.

Red Alert is a prequel (not sequel) to C&C. Its a "what if" game. What if Hitler was out of the picture, hence the opening movie.

Yah, but he said it was suppose to be an expansion pack to C&C 1. He said it was just the fans made it the other way. So yah I guess.

Tiberian Eclipse, Tiberian Apocalypse.... what kind of names are these. It makes me laugh when people think up new names for future C&C games.

This is how the entire Tiberian Twilight thing started, it was never officially stated by Westwood that Twilight was going to be the continuation after Tiberian Sun. Hell, even Tiberian Dawn (the original C&C) is just a fan name.

Tiberiantwilight.com was registered by Westwood Studios back in the day right?

doesn't mean it'll come after Tiberian Sun, but surely does make you think it could be a possible next title

Tiberiantwilight.com was registered by Westwood Studios back in the day right?

doesn't mean it'll come after Tiberian Sun, but surely does make you think it could be a possible next title

yes it was registered along with a million other sites. I remember seing a list a year back that had all the names that westwood and ea had registered for cnc that had nothing on them but they all now link to the ea site

Yes, just because they're brought up the domain names doesn't mean they're going to make a game. Its just safe to cover their asses in case someone buys em' up and demands lots for the sale.

I don't think a company would buy a domain if they don't have intentions to make a game with some parts of such a domain name in it.

for instance, if they didn't plan on making such a title, and Tiberian Twilight would never be made, why would they register it, it's not like they're going to pay for names they won't be using.

just like I'd be rumouring about C&C Aardbeienslagroom, I don't think they would be buying commandandconqueraardbeienslagroom.com.

I don't think a company would buy a domain if they don't have intentions to make a game with some parts of such a domain name in it.

for instance, if they didn't plan on making such a title, and Tiberian Twilight would never be made, why would they register it, it's not like they're going to pay for names they won't be using.

just like I'd be rumouring about C&C Aardbeienslagroom, I don't think they would be buying commandandconqueraardbeienslagroom.com.

Pssh ah. They would just go with aardbeienslagroom.com :haha:

They buy names of possible names for upcoming titles. If i remember correectly there were about 10 different RA3 sites they registered. They keep their options open so they can chose the name of the site at a later time.

It isn't like it's a huge investment anyway.... it's just common sense. Avoiding a hassle with a domain in the future is well worth buying up all the possible domains now.

They buy names of possible names for upcoming titles. If i remember correectly there were about 10 different RA3 sites they registered. They keep their options open so they can chose the name of the site at a later time.

Sounds plausible :P

didn't think of that yet.

RA is a PREQUEL

buying domain names-at least it means they might be considering continuing hte franchise.

As for Tiberian Names

@ King - So what if they are fan names ? Its still fun to speculate. Just think of how cool it would be if one of those "fan generated names" became a title, or perhaps an expansion.....