Sign in to follow this  
Hitman079

Worst C&C game in the universe?

What do you think is the worst game in the whole C&C universe?  

24 members have voted

1. 1.

• Command & Conquer
    • Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
    • Command & Conquer: Sole Survivor
    • Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
    • Command & Conquer: Red Alert
    • They're all so great!

Oddly enough, you missed THE worst C&C game ever made: Sole Survivor :)

you seperated TS yet theres no RA2 option

If your going to make poll like this at least set it up correctly. I fixed things up for you ;)

Anyway, I'm sure we have had many threads/polls like this in the past though.

Sole Survivor. No question. ;)

RA2.

I dont consider C&C Sole Survivor to be a real C&C game, its more of a standalone expansion or whatever.

Generals > RA2. Neither had good storylines, but at least Generals didnt really claim to. And Generals is fun for a change of pace.

I love a alot of realism mixed in with scifi technology.

I also love the smell of napalm in the morning. Smells like Victory.

Edit: Haha cheers Luk3us.

I dont consider C&C to be a real C&C game, its more of a standalone expansion or whatever.

Very interesting.... Indeed.... ;)

RA2, nuff said... Anyway, it's a good game, but I think it shouldn't have been made cuz, well, it has I think 25% connection to both RA1 and TD... Also Generals and Sole Survivor... Anyway, I still like Generals 90%, and I didn't play Sole Survivor for more than 3 times, so I thought it would have been so dumbass of me to vote a game I haven't played that much anyway...

Its easily Sole Survivor but saying that i had more fun playing Sole Survivor online than I did with Generals especialy with 40+ players playing crazy capture the flag. Sole Survivor did have a great soundtrack though and its work getting it for that alone.

None... I never played SS but I've played and loved the rest. They're all good in their own right.

None... I never played SS but I've played and loved the rest. They're all good in their own right.

Exactly my thoughts.

Without hesitation I'd say Red Alert 2. I dispise that game.

Generals, despite not really being a C&C game was better quality in terms of gameplay and strategical elements than RA2 ever had been. You could also play the Generals in REAL Time, in comparison to the terrible uber speed of RA2's campaigns.

I don't care if RA2 was the biggest selling game of the whole C&C franchise. I don't care if it's been most people's favourites and that 90% of this community was made on RA2. The game sucked, and it made a mockery of what C&C was established as up to that point.

Renegade... and most definitely NOT Sole Survivor...

How could you not like Renegade, sure the single player side of it is lame but C&C Mode online is still great fun. Even better when you get 20-25 players on each side.

Renegade is just not an RTS, which is what CNC was made to be and should be.

Wow, 2 votes for the original Red Alert, I find that surprising, that was a good solid game.

Must be people getting confuzzled with RA2 :wink:

agreed but i still say generals and there is nothing you gan do to change my mind

Without hesitation I'd say Red Alert 2. I dispise that game.

Generals, despite not really being a C&C game was better quality in terms of gameplay and strategical elements than RA2 ever had been. You could also play the Generals in REAL Time, in comparison to the terrible uber speed of RA2's campaigns.

I don't care if RA2 was the biggest selling game of the whole C&C franchise. I don't care if it's been most people's favourites and that 90% of this community was made on RA2. The game sucked, and it made a mockery of what C&C was established as up to that point.

Oh quit your bitching, you stupid elitist. I hate people like you who spout this bullsh*t about a game being a 'mockery.' It's always this with you people: "zomg it are teh bad cuz it are not liek teh othars!!!!!!11111" That's literally how you're acting... like a child never happy with what he already has. :roll:

It is popular for a reason, you know.... Westwood did something right if more people were brought into the community via RA2.

Guest MadBadger

I agree Beowulf ;)

thou... Yuris Revenge..... hrmmm.... that part of RA2 was.... more cheesey than bad ;)

I can't really say any CnC game was 'bad' but i can't say there all 'great' none have sucked totaly.... put it that way.... I can enjoy myself playing any of them (YR the Hollywood level is funny as F*ck :P )

And yes i like Gen.... so shoot me.... Thats the CnC game ive played the most online and so i like it..... yes its not strictly CnC but hell.... CnC3 will have the same engine.... thou greatly improved so we can expect to see 'gen' like qualitys in CnC3.

Oh quit your bitching, you stupid elitist. I hate people like you who spout this bullsh*t about a game being a 'mockery.' It's always this with you people: "zomg it are teh bad cuz it are not liek teh othars!!!!!!11111" That's literally how you're acting... like a child never happy with what he already has. :roll:

It is popular for a reason, you know.... Westwood did something right if more people were brought into the community via RA2.

Elitist I may be in this statement, but I stand by it. RA2 has never been my favourite since the day I got it. I don't own RA2 anymore I hate it that much, hell knows why I got it in the first place. But thanks for your contructive reply on that, I'll be sure to cut and paste that in notepad so I don't forget.

RA2's popularity and the boom of the community had to major factors involved. The Internet's Boom and the C&C name... WIthout these factors Red Alert 2 would never had been as popular.

Elitist I may be in this statement, but I stand by it. RA2 has never been my favourite since the day I got it. I don't own RA2 anymore I hate it that much, hell knows why I got it in the first place. But thanks for your contructive reply on that, I'll be sure to cut and paste that in notepad so I don't forget.

Elitism kills communities. It's nearly destroyed the modding community but we're putting the pieces back together. However, that's beside the point. No one ever said it has to be your favorite but you can't say it mocked C&C's existance... you can't do that since, to be quite honest, the only really good games out of the series are Tib Dawn and Red Alert.

RA2's popularity and the boom of the community had to major factors involved. The Internet's Boom and the C&C name... WIthout these factors Red Alert 2 would never had been as popular.

Without subsequent titles, C&C would never have the following it does today. If it wasn't for the series as a whole, it would be another decent game that faded into obscurity.

Sorry but I am with King on this one. Now I don't think it mocked C&C, but it sure as hell took away a lot of fun I had with RA1. What the **** were they thinking making it a comedy? It was comic and weird, and I hate that. RA 1 WAS NOT a comedy so why should RA2 be? Yuri made it worse too. He was like a clown that throws pies.

Also, this I know people love, but its not my type of play. RA2 was REALLY fast-paced which I like and disliked. It didn't require that much thinking, and the people who say it does, they're lying. All you do is either spam a lot of one unit and rush, whoopie.