Sign in to follow this  
Saracen

The Scrin

OK, let's get out of this rut and start talking about the game shall we?

All we know is that they're coming, and they're ready to take earth with a vengence. But what do you think the back story of the scrin is? What are they? what do they look like? where do they come from? What are their real intentions? What are they capable of?

There's so many questions, but what do you think of the scrin? and what are your answers to the Questions above? Discuss!

Guest Rabbit

I think the scrin is either:

1. An alien lifeforce that sent tiberium to cover the earth and make it suitable for their lifestyle

or.

2. An alien lifeforce that sent tiberium to earth to honestly create Peace, as Kane says, by destroying specific lifeforms.

To lead humanity into a new and glourious future.

And if they aren't, well we're just have to deal with. ;)

It's both. The question of perspective is the question of which side to join... makes for a good story/game :wink:

To lead humanity into a new and glourious future.

And if they aren't, well we're just have to deal with. ;)

Totally agree with Luke here :nod:

I already posted this but at the wrong topic. so 1 question. its obvious that the scrin would have a lot more advantage that the other factions. but they need to make the game balanced . so what advantage scrin will have ? maybe space supremacy with regular bombardments Rolling Eyes :roll:

anyone agrees ?

Here's an interesting prospect, what if the scrin have no real weapons, and they have to harvest Tiberium to create their weapons? Cool, new Micromanagement....

Does that mean that the Scrin would have to create something similar to Yuri's Grinder to collect humans as resources? The Scrin wouldn't harvest Tiberium to make money, so how would they gain the resources to build?

Maybe they won't. Getting reinforcements from space seems possible.

Here is a better one, he trips and dies coming out of the spaceship. :)

what if they sent yuri? theres a twist no one was thinking of.....

*COCKS GUN* :twisted:

I think not :roll:

what if they sent yuri? theres a twist no one was thinking of.....

You shut up! Someone get the ducktape before EA hears! :|

:twisted::twisted::twisted: whaaaat did i hit a nerve there with that one?lol

awww come on now ,who would love too see yuri pop out of a scrin ship and say peeek a boo!!! :twisted:

Hell No!! No Yuri, no mind controlling ****. Its a return to the classic C&C universe not that twisted, messed up universe in RA2/YR.

Now if Stalin stepped out of the space ship, things would really get interesting...

Guest MadBadger

Scrin = Galactic Rent-O-Kill and have finaly turned up to exterminate the human race :P

Scrin = Galactic Rent-O-Kill and have finaly turned up to exterminate the human race :P

I bet you paid 'em then!

what if um HITLER stepped out? that would be crap but o man the chaos

Guest MadBadger

I bet you paid 'em then!

pffft if i had ordered it would be payment on delivery then id make somink up about sending a cheque in the mail :P

what if um HITLER stepped out? that would be crap but o man the chaos

That would just be stupid, and sink the C&C series in a snap. ;):P

Well Kane is basicly a modern day Hitler. He converts the masses with the use of propaganda and in a way is trying to commit mass genocide

well then..what if mother teresa stepped off the spaceship.... :?: :P

Well we'd have to shoot her, we don't want some nansy pansy peace loving game. :P

Well Kane is basicly a modern day Hitler. He converts the masses with the use of propaganda and in a way is trying to commit mass genocide

Whilst that is up for debate... :P He is an established character of the series.

Now if Stalin stepped out of the space ship, things would really get interesting...

Mother Russia returns! Muwahaha! :P

Lies.