Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

+1 For him.

+1 for me. :)

Decided to go over the COD4 SP again in hard mode. It rather hard actually, damned terrorists and Russians always killing me. :(

Do you mean the hardest or second hardest?

Hardened.

I haven't tried the other level, as this seems pretty hardcore itself. :P

Cod 4 and CNC3 KW

On a side note i was probably the only person who was waiting for KW to hurry up and install so i could play COD 4

Just beat Half-life 2: Episode 2. Go me.

THE BLACK GUY ALWAYS DIES!

Playing GTA:SA.

Yeh, thats like in Last King of Scotland, most people die except the one white guy.

Kane's Wrath.

I haven't played any games online yet, gotta work out how the hell these factions work first. :P

Dow - Dark Crusade

The only dam thing I can play thats semi-decent until my pc gets fixed.

Woot 150th Post :D

Edited by BioBen

Hm... Don't laugh... I'm currently playing Disciples 2: Rise of the Elves... Then I plan on playing the Dark Eldar campaign for Warhammer 40,000 - Dawn of War: Soulstorm... So far, I've finished Tau and, of course, my favorite race, the Necrons. Just gotta love the Essence of the C'Tan (either Nightbringer or Deceiver will suffice my bloodlust).

Playing Assassins Creed.

I spelt well over an hour in the first village just sneaky around killing people. Its so fun, then you jsut climb all over everything as guards chase you. :D hheeh...

Moar reborn. I don't get rank 9 for nothing.

lol.. Assassins Creed is now finished. I was expecting it to go a little longer than that, but eh, it was alright I suppose. Kinda repetitive but me. Bring on Assassins Creed 2. :)

Pokemon Pearl & Diamond. Later I'll get back to decimating Filipino n00bs in Crysis.

I have been playing Counter-Strike Source last week, now I'm going back to Audiosurf.

Been trying this old first person RPG game called Arx Fatalis. Pretty cool, except when I accidentaly kill someone who I'm suppose to do a mission with later then I have to restart all over.

Yeah killing your team mates is always such a hassle in games. I mean, who needs em' really? :P

Still Cod4ing a bit. I've nearly got to level 55. :P

Edited by Luk3us

I mostly played CoD4 the last few days, with some CoD2 sprinkled in-between. It often feels like a dumb, repetitive, linear shoot-em-up, but the (in)credible, immersive and atmospheric levels, the superbly mixed briefings, twisted scripts/camera angles/movement tweaks plus the eye-popping graphics and minigames elevate it very, oh so very high. The first thing I thought after beating it (Quite the short game, mind): "Ok, let's play this again"- And I don't think I felt about a game that way lately. The Prypiat levels are amongst the most memorable and gutwrenching I've ever encountered in a videogame, on top. And now that I have a 9600GT I strongly think about purchasing Crysis.

Apparently Crysis has a good SP experience, but online is kinda crappy.

Crysis sucked. You start with everything. SNORE! **** that noise.

At the moment, I'm still playing Zero Hour and Brawl. :P

Btw, a question to anyone from you who owns an uber-high-end system: Do you have only "Normal" or "Low" available in some graphic options in CoD4 as well? For example, models?

I only get Normal and Low for me. Why is there a higher level?