Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

I can't seem to find a game to play since my gamespy likes to freeze every time I start it now, so I've ended up on Facebook and screwing with Photoshop CS3 more.

Finaly got round round to getting kanes wrath. It's good, not brilliant, but good.

CoD4 and Halo 3 (almost all CoD4) 'cause I just got a 360...and I got C&C 3 to work again, so that some

Zero Hour, Kane's Wrath (this patch sucks...), Brawl.

Total War: Medieval II. Glory for the British Empire! ^_^

Total War: Medieval II. Glory for the British Empire! ^_^

Been doing the same actually. Britain in the grand campaign and Ireland in the Britannia campaign

Guitar Hero 3 ( Wii - PS3 )

RA2 & YR ( PC )

Well thats all so far lol. :lol:

Britannia campaign

Whats that?

I haven't really looked around the other options and stuff, just trying to beat the grand campagin... Which, is well, DAMN long... I must be at about 60 turns by now, and all I've done is taken over England and most of Spain and France... I get excommunicated basically every other turn. Its funny... But the Pope is on my hit list! ^_^

The Britannia campaign is one of the campaigns from the expansion pack

Ahhh... I might look into that later along the line. Got to finish this big ass campaign first.. Some how, I have to get ALL the way to Jersulumn, in 100 turns. Talk about on the wrong side of the map. haha. Time to build up a navy me thinks. :)

Yeah thats the best way to get there. The problem i have towards the end is i try to operate all across the map as a result of successful crusades. I end up having a large empire with settlements scatted everywhere fighting wars from all directions.

Crysis. Bit of a resource hog, but I suppose thats to be expected. :P

RA3 Beta! I've won a few games now. Lost a couple too. And I won a fun 4 FFA. Jap navy spam FTW! ^_^