Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

So I'm playing Alan Wake at the moment.

Its actually a pretty cool game, it has a nice evil vibe going and hte gameplay whilst not amazing isn't bad. And hte grahpics are top notch. :)

Also still playing BF3.

Unreal Tournament 2004 with my brother and a few friends (also C&C fans).

Dungeon Siege 2: Broken World for the first time. I didn't even know there was an expansion out there! :o

Unreal Tournament 2004 with my brother and a few friends (also C&C fans)

Can I join? :)

Can I join? :)

Of course! Hit me up via private messages on the matter.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

I like to pick up games for bargain prices in sales and stuff. Managed to score Battlefield 3 and Alan Wake (both Xbox 360) rather cheaply recently. Finished the Battlefield 3 SP campaign the other day. It was ok, some good bits but if I paid full price for Battlefield 3 I would feel ripped off. I'd give it a solid 6/10.

Just started playing through Alan Wake now.

Still playing Alan Wake, fun game.

Bit the bullet and bought, BF3 Premium. :o I was defiantly going to get Armoured Kill, and since that is $30, it was smarter to just get Premium for $60 and get the three other DLC packs too. Plus all the other crap.

Red Faction Guerrilla. I bought it ages ago and finally got around to playing it.

That game is boss. Smashing stuff just rocks.

Just finished exploring the GTAIV: San Andreas mod. Because it's still a beta, it has some bugs, crashes, invisible solids and invisible gap holes leading to nowhere.

Back in a Kane's Wrath madness. Never gave this gem enough attention.

What was the bull****?

I'm playing Dark Ages at the moment, along with Counter Strike: Global Offensive. Dark Ages is a simple MMO made back in 99. Used to play it all the time when I was 13. :P

What was the bull****?

Games for Windows Live. >_>

Anyhow, playing through Red Alert 3 all the way finally. Had the game since release and never did finish it. xD

I get to deal with that when I get Dark Souls next week, in all its consoley goodness! ****ty framerate, terrible resolution! And GWL?! Its going to be EPIC.

What could possibly go wrong? :P

It's my fourth and final time to play F.E.A.R. and two expansion packs. Never really wanted to own and play FEAR 2: Project Origin and FEAR 3 due to weak gameplay values but I understood the plots. The first FEAR game was better than the last two sequels.

Edited by zocom7

Dark souls will be in my letterbox tomorrow, in its 1024x864 glory! Good thing I get a free mouse too.

In the mean time playing some good old fashioned Roller coaster Tycoon 3. :D

NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007 with roster updates and some smaller aesthetic modifications.

So I played some Dark Souls.... People said it was a ****ty port, and they were right on the money. Its a TERRRRRIIIIBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEE port. It's just ****ing HORRIBBBLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!The controls are a complete disaster, my mouse is high on some **** and all the options are using Xbox controller setup. HORRIBBLLLLEEE..The default resolution upscales and looks TERRRRRIIIBBBBLLLEEEE... Thankfully a resolution mod has made the game at least playable.

I'll probably wait a few more days till the resolution bugs are sorted out and someone gives me a nice keyboard rebind option. Cause at the moment, its HHHHOOOOORRRRIIIIBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That being said the mousepad and mouse I got as part of the bundle are top notch. ;)

Dark Souls, just another **** console to PC port I guess.

http://en.wikipedia....ouls#PC_version

The PC version of the game was released on August 23, 2012. The game received mixed reactions from PC gamers. While it had been known during the development process that FromSoftware had been having difficulty with the port due to inexperience with PC's as a platform[42], many gamers and publications were shocked after a user on NeoGAF named Durante purportedly made a mod to fix with the resolution cap in 23 minutes.[43] This lead many to wonder how much effort had actually been put into the port. GameSpy stated it was "one of the worst ports they had ever seen."

love the classic Earth games.

right now, Achron, PC

Ridge Racer 6 Xbox

Golden Sun : Dark Dawn GB DS

just games to take my mind of my mind.

Crashing/overheating my PC with Company of Heroes :P

Crashing/overheating my PC with Company of Heroes :P

I have all three: CoH, OF and ToV on the highest possible settings on my "out of date" PC and no crashing what so ever. Lets play sometime! I've been dieing to find someone who's willing to play a match or two. I prefer the Allies though. Been "training" with the British ever since I got the OF expansion.

Edited by AZ-Stalker

I've just begun the vanilla CoH and it keeps crashing after like 5 minutes on the first mission at beach Omaha. the tutorials ran perfectly, though.