Sign in to follow this  
Woofna

Forum Awards -- The results are in!

I know what it means. I guess all those discussions (read: arguments) we have had just made me instinctively think of you.

I know what it means. I guess all those discussions (read: arguments) we have had just made me instinctively think of you.
Sounds solid. :roll:

Didnt mean that to sound bad or anything, but i think about 50% of my posts on the forums have been in those discussions so when thinking about the people on the forums its yours that came to mind. But hey, the awards are just for fun anyway so I wouldnt take offence.

Didnt mean that to sound bad or anything, but i think about 50% of my posts on the forums have been in those discussions so when thinking about the people on the forums its yours that came to mind. But hey, the awards are just for fun anyway so I wouldnt take offence.
Okay, that's cool. No offense taken, but calling someone a xenophobe is a very specific insult, especially in the highly political climate lately here in the states. The word has been thrown around a lot lately (groundlessly), so I naturally react to it.

Here we go again with the bull**** sarcasm and the rolling eyes. Wonderful. ¬_¬
Shhhh.... Chill out dude. It will be alright. It seems that you're not holding back with the needless swearing either. Wonderful ¬_¬

Haha, yes that is true.

Shhhh.... Chill out dude. It will be alright. It seems that you're not holding back with the needless swearing either. Wonderful ¬_¬

OK dude, where's BWare gone? what have you done with him? :P

Haha, I'm a changed man :P

Tsk tsk, so cynican fenring... or beowulf, or "fyre", or whatever it is you call yourself now :haha:

I see there is no love lost between you guys. :D

Naturally. I suppose the forum order has been restored. XD

Tsk tsk, so cynican fenring... or beowulf, or "fyre", or whatever it is you call yourself now :haha:

Hey, someone has to be that damn cynical. It's a necessity. :D

And with Bush, Iraq, Howard, Corby, the Bali Nine, Shieks, China, ect ect ect there is much to be cynical about. :D

Cool, I was nominated :oops: as most enthusiastic :bouncer: :lol:

Considering I was AWOL for 7 months, I think that's quite cool 8)

Guest Rabbit

rofl, gotta admit, that's pretty true. Although I don't know much about you, good to see ya.