Do Aliens Exist?

Well, do they?  

22 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • I got abducted and anal probed before
    • The only aliens anyone should worry about are illegal aliens!

Guest Rabbit

Want more?

Alright, how about this one? On the right, the level changes so quickly, you can't even see the line graph.

we have an effect, and that effect is enough to make the normal climate change more drastic

According to your charts Hypno if those are correct we're already screwed.

I say we go out with a bang! Nukes and Ak 47's for EVERYONE!!!

Alright! Graphs!

graphimagephpnq2.png

Guest Rabbit

Haha, I've been waiting for some kind of nuclear war... then the temperature would go WAAAY down. ^.^

Haha, I've been waiting for some kind of nuclear war... then the temperature would go WAAAY down. ^.^

Well first it'd get REAL hot. :)

This global warming crap is way too overrated. All this talk about, "OMG, we're all gonna die because we are very bad to the environment..." is a load of bull. Of course we are affecting the climate, but there is no way that were affecting it enough to kill us all. The reason why temperatures are rising is because the sun is expanding, and the ice age is fluctuating. If global warming is our reason for the recent temperature increase, then why are the polar ice caps on Mars melting too? :doh:

Plus, even if global warming was as bad as everyone says it is, at the rate we are trying to prevent it, I see no reason to panic.

Guest Rabbit

Hah, not if you compare that with the rate it is increasing.

You act like humans don't pollute at all though. We do cause global warming. Notice all the cars, smog, factories, burning, heck, even cows passing gas that is happening in the world?

Plus, for the record, as for the Mars ice caps, they melt EVERY martian year. EVERY year. It's always happening there, it depends on their weather, since they move closer and farther to the sun. That has nothing to do with us. And, they have DRY ice caps, which has more to do with pressure rather than heat.

Guest Auronguardian

And to add my 2 cents, I find it sad that the 2 most polluted Countries (One of them being the USA) refuse to join the Kyoto Protocol. *tear*

thank you hypno, your are, i think, the only other person that realizes global warming as a real threat and that we have an effect on its severity

Its either this in my book:

We're in a climate change that we might be affecting VERY little but its natural.

Its already too late, we ****ed up bad, lets go out with a boom.

I vote for boom.

technically we already did enough damage to see consequences even if we stop immediately

technically we already did enough damage to see consequences even if we stop immediately

Then its pointless trying to act and save ourselves right? I say lets party hard!

As humans, we won't party, we'll try to stay civilized, until the last few hours of life.

And to add my 2 cents, I find it sad that the 2 most polluted Countries (One of them being the USA) refuse to join the Kyoto Protocol. *tear*

Japan?

Unfortunatly I am very ashamed to say the other developed nation that has not signed the Kyoto protocol is Australia. Because the government hasnt taken enough action all the states themselves are planning on bring in environmental taxes for industry which will be the first in the world.

You act like humans don't pollute at all though. We do cause global warming. Notice all the cars, smog, factories, burning, heck, even cows passing gas that is happening in the world?

I never said that global warming doesn't exist, I'm just saying that its isn't as bad as everyone thinks. Its not like the ozone goes away forever, it naturally repairs itself. And as far as the Mars example goes,

http://www.innovations-report.de/html/beri...richt-6484.html

well im not 100% percent sure about the ozone repairing itself i remember learning of how is is permenantly damaged...but my memory may be wrong...

anyways just because we already done enough damage to see unnatural differences doesnt mean we should make it worse...

ok not that i want to keep this off-topic going, but there are other things at play....im not going to get any charts or any links...you will have to just take my word (that i have said many posts) that global warming is real and that we play our role in it....and that we should take measures to stop our contribution to global warming...

I agree with you, red, we should prevent further destruction of the ozone. I'm just pointing out that many people think that were all going to die very soon because of it, which is simply ridiculous. :crazy: