Sonic

Red Alert 3 Info from PC Gamer

And what about mirage tanks? I know, I win :P

Edited by Inferno

Because Chronotech was around before RA2 with the Chronosphere ;)

But it was also invented by Einstein.

Yes, but he was killed between RA1 and 2 if i interpret it correctly.

Inferno: Well, one could argue that the Allied already had stealth and radar-jamming tech ;)

Edited by hagren

And what about mirage tanks? I know, I win :P

Inferno: Well, one could argue that the Allied already had stealth and radar-jamming tech ;)

Neither of you remember the Phase Tank? Good lord, you fail.

Awww, come on. Mirage tech =/= Phase tech

Edited by Inferno

Last time, the number of missions for the campaign is like 14 each, now only 8-10? Too little!

14 each was with 2 sides. 8-10 for 3 sides works out at the same amount of missions for your money.

Question is though, even with the game speed down, are these missions going to be trample fests or are they going to contain a great amount of substance. I always remember the original Red Alert for having perhaps the best campaign mission designs of any C&C game ever developed. The missions were lengthy, fun, challenging, and even more fun.... oh, and some indoors too :P

Here's hoping that where EALA get their inspiration for mission design from the original Red Alert, even if that's the only thing.

Since the campagins are being designed with co-op in mind, I don't think they're goign to be too taxing on the brain... I mean if there is a rescue mission, I don't see how the AI generals are going to be very helpful... :P Aside from running in there, breaking the guy out then forgetting about him and running back to protect a harvester. :P

Well there still are options for intelligent design so we're not just doing 28-30 boring base building missions throughout the whole game... If I'm gonna have an AI (not that I want one) helping me... I want the missions to be extra damn hard. I'd prefer if this AI just sits and does nothing to help me actually, instead, getting annihilated as soon as possible so I can go it alone. :P

I really don't care for AI or other people helping me. And I have a feeling I'm going to have a serious problem with this area of RA3 until Apoc gives us some detailed goods on it.

Well there still are options for intelligent design so we're not just doing 28-30 boring base building missions throughout the whole game... If I'm gonna have an AI (not that I want one) helping me... I want the missions to be extra damn hard. I'd prefer if this AI just sits and does nothing to help me actually, instead, getting annihilated as soon as possible so I can go it alone. :P

I really don't care for AI or other people helping me. And I have a feeling I'm going to have a serious problem with this area of RA3 until Apoc gives us some detailed goods on it.

I don't think it will be that bad. Just give it some time. ;)

hmm intelligent map design is going to be an interesting focal point with an AI. I guess they'll be hailed as heroes of the century if they can pull off responsive ai and interesting map design.

Indoor maps... forgot about those.

(But I prefer C&C1 missions over RA1 missions Saracen).