BioBen

Video of the day

Djokovic is one of the most decent sportsman nowadays. He's not accused of anything (like Messi, or Armstrong) and i don't see anything related with him in gutter press.

Pretty kind guy.

This bizarre incident is something like you might see in GTA:

But seriously, WTH is wrong with that *****? First she was arrested for DUI and somehow she was released from the police due to insufficient evidence, but this video proves that evidence. Another thing, she was treated for some unknown injury in a hospital before driving the car. (well that's the news though: http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-news/20150905/bizarre-crash-caught-on-camera-in-rowland-heights-driver-suspected-of-dui)

Edited by zocom7

Old but new to me.

It's my way of saying - I'm still alive!

(apparently this is his schtick!)

kanye-1.jpg

This is the video you want to watch!

Looks like Joe Kucan finally has some hair grown back :P :

History has been made in American Ninja Warrior, starting with this wolfman:

I'll watch, but I have low expectations.

Worth coming back to the forums to see a useful video from Zocom... I was having the blender problems as described in the video. I can't wait to get home and try the fix.

I haven't posted a Jenna Marbles video for quite some time (now she's a redhead). At first she sucked at video games, but this clip finally make her addicted to something else.... Elder Scrolls?!!

nope... not watching any star wars trailers... spoilers!!!

Between May 12 and Oct. 9, 2015, my band and I performed 112 concerts as part of our Mandatory World Tour, and almost every show started out with a performance of my song "Tacky." As the audience watched on a giant LED screen, a camera crew would follow me as I sang the song, starting from some point outside (or deep within) the venue and eventually winding up on stage. It was always fun for us, because obviously the venues were different every night and every performance of the song was unique. We recorded about half of these performances, and I've spent the last few days editing together this little memento. Hope you like it - see if your city made the cut!

The NFL is first in showing off the Top 10 worst plays in NFL history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J6hGcU1j5Q

The NBA, NHL, MLB, FIFA and other sports leagues need to consider making their own version of it soon.

Edited by zocom7

Looks okay...

From Wiki...

The film is a satire of westerns in general, and the classic 1960 western, The Magnificent Seven in particular.

Cast

Published in 1997 apparently... celebrating 18years at cncnz...

In a few days, Age of Empires II HD: The African Kingdoms will be released.

The Forgotten Empires team is definitely a talented bunch and they seem to be doing an awesome job with a vanilla feel, but that same team is also working on an expansion for Age of Mythology Extended Edition. I don't know what to think of expansions for remakes of games that are old over a decade...

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Looked and sounded familiar... fun.

Never played any of the games but this is a great fan-made trailer...

I haven't posted a "Everything Wrong With" video for quite some time, until now:

Zee Hypnotist isn't going to like this. There's no need for a sins video about Legos.