BioBen

Video of the day

lawl XDDD funny... awesome video...

an yah i'm a tad sensitive to flashing lights. i'm not sure if i always was or if it's cos i used to play RA2 an inch away from the screen for days on end and it's messed with my brain. either way if i see certain colours or certain colour patterns it makes me real dizzy and if i don't stop looking straight away sometimes i black out or lose control of my body and fall over o.o; which kinda makes it difficult to play RA2 now x3; which upsets me quite a bit ;-; ah well...

Since this is a C&C site...

xDDD awesome guitar hero =O we need more C&C GH songs :3 also lawl powerthirst... seen them before but they make me lol... aren't they a real drink? i remember seeing something that looked just like that in the surfer/trend store in southend o.O

Sticking with the Hell March theme.... how about an acoustic version.

Last year a guy posted this on youtube:

EA, not content with the guy calling this a glitch have an Ace up their sleeve... so release this as a response last week!

Owned! :P

I really want Aaron Kaufman to do something like this... it's epic!! :D

ooooh :3 hell march was awesome o_o

XD tiger woods... XDDD hehehehe XDDD that made me laugh so hard

Ok...

Whoever made a video of the same death repeat that many times really needs a straightjacket.

I laughed at that 2nd video more than I should of.... However it needs more German Techno music!!!

Still arguably the best scene from C&C ever created that one.

i loved the arnie voiceovers XDDD that brought humour to something that was otherwise somewhat disturbing... anyone that obsessed with headshots needs help methinks >>;

and what was with the doom background music in the first one? XD

Time to show off I think

I pre-ordered, and will be getting this phone (Blackberry Bold 9000) when it comes to the UK on September 5th... I just have to remember that Spore is out as well.

I fear I could become a Crackberry addict!!! I'm only getting this cos the Mrs works for Vodafone. She's getting a brand new spanking 8GB Nokia N95 on Monday.....And no, I can afford a few things right now, but I cannot afford a BMW M3! :P

lawl... the jesus thing was awesome. way to go EA xD anyway... flash phone o.O but i doubt i'd ever get anything like that. because i actually use phones for -calling- people... i just want a phone. i don't want something advanced with all the gadgets. and i don't like using mobiles so my one is sitting somewhere with no credit and no batteries gathering dust xD

If there's a Great British Rock Song which sounds like it's asking to be covered in a live show. For God's sake! Don't give it to Metallica!

It almost scarred me for life! Talk about Murder a Dire Straits Classic! So, after that sheer mess of so called acoustic and lyrical madness, they say they need to cover some Metallica songs.. That was the best thing I heard in that clip! To recover from it, I needed to see and hear it done professionally... Presenting, how it should be done on a live show:

The original, best and only!

I've heard worse covers in my lifetime, Saracen. Like HIM... they raped (Don't Fear) The Reaper about a billion times worse than Metallica on Brothers In Arms.

If there's a Great British Rock Song which sounds like it's asking to be covered in a live show. For God's sake! Don't give it to Metallica!

It almost scarred me for life! Talk about Murder a Dire Straits Classic! So, after that sheer mess of so called acoustic and lyrical madness, they say they need to cover some Metallica songs.. That was the best thing I heard in that clip! To recover from it, I needed to see and hear it done professionally... Presenting, how it should be done on a live show:

I'll admit that's not a great cover. The song Saracen posted was performed live at the Bridge School Benefit in Mountain View, CA in October 2007. They covered some other bands songs like Dire Straits, Garbage just to name a few, as well as played some of their own stuff. All songs were done acoustically.

And guess what they played a Blue Oyster Cult song as well, Veteran of a Psychic War.