Sonic

New Red Alert 3 Teaser Trailer

There is a new trailer for Red Alert 3 post at GameSpot. This trailer features some of the in game FMV sequences. It's short though, with a running time of about one minute. But that's to expected with a teaser trailer. Also, it may or may not sound like Hell March 3 in the background, I honestly can't tell. You can watch it via the CNCNZ.com YouTube Channel below.....

Or click here to to watch it over at GameSpot.

Liberty, Freedom, Apple pie, did I mention Freedom? lol apple pie, this game is going to be fun.

Liberty, Freedom, Apple pie, did I mention Freedom? lol apple pie, this game is going to be fun.

Rofl @ Apple Pie :lol:

"Liberty, Freedom, Apple pie... Did I say freedom?"

lol. I don't know why but I have the feeling that'll turn into a meme soon after the release, just like Portal's "The Cake is a Lie".

And, yes. It is a Hell March. Now, it CAN be HM3 but it can also be the remake of HM2 that that group was doing. What was its name again? After all, EA said that band was remaking HM and HM2 so, as aforementioned, if it isn't HM3, it's HM2's remake.

Edited by Pyrodaimon

lol

I can imagine an allied devision attacking, screaming "FOR PIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

CGI are AMAZING finally good out door cinematics!

i dont care that much for acting... its not a movie after all its a game.... and some pure acting is allowed... :P

anyone has a direct download link of that HD version??

Edited by Johnnyxp64

A rather good satirical dig there at George Bush it seems. That made me chuckle. Nice reference to Iraq in there too.

Acting still seems very solid. There's a very good mix of everything here from CGI to news reports. I'm beginning to think EA have nailed the FMVs down rather well.

Yet another strong trailer in the bag. It's good to see some great quality oozing from this game. My only concern still are these symmetrical maps though, with them making an appearance in the SP campaigns. However I've read elsewhere that the Co-op mechanic plays well, and is cleverly done. So that may be the redemption for the lack of campaign map design.

Not impressed by the line delivery, editing and writing. Nice CGI work, however.

Nah Hagren, it's working well.

CGI kicks ass by the looks of things. Everything else is secondary to that of course. :)

lol... Wonder what that is then? :o

lol... Wonder what that is then? :o

Check the link. Its not letting me view it. If its fine can ya email it 2 me?

Love the news report ticker tape at the bottom of the screen:

'New advanced cheeleader uniform allows new trampoline records to be set.'

Classic!!!

CGI looks great and acting looks great too.