Julbri 0 Posted March 31, 2009 Found this on the net, thought it would be funny Click here! This is how to class yourself Intelligence Interval Cognitive Designation 40 - 54 Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers) 55 - 69 Challenged (2.3% of test takers) 70 - 84 Below average 85 - 114 Average (68% of test takers) 115 - 129 Above average 130 - 144 Gifted (2.3% of test takers) 145 - 159 Genius (Less than 1% of test takers) 160 - 175 Extraordinary genius Post your scores!!! I am aparently a 147!! which makes me a genius but im thinking itas wrong Share this post Link to post
Nmenth 292 Posted March 31, 2009 I never participate in tests that require personal information irrelevant to your results. Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted March 31, 2009 I got 125. But these tests are so out of sync its not funny. Share this post Link to post
Malevolence 6 Posted March 31, 2009 What does an IQ test have to do with revealing your personal information? It doesn't make any difference, does it? Share this post Link to post
Nmenth 292 Posted March 31, 2009 What does an IQ test have to do with revealing your personal information? It doesn't make any difference, does it? It does if the purpose of the test is to acquire targets for inane advertisement spam. The question is, why is my home address a requirement for an online IQ test? Share this post Link to post
Luk3us 63 Posted March 31, 2009 Haxx! I don't know what you two guys are moaning about, all it asked me was my birthday and sex, nothing else. Share this post Link to post
Nmenth 292 Posted March 31, 2009 (edited) all it asked me was my birthday and sex, nothing else. Really? Interesting... it shoved a long list in my face to fill out, all of the boxes being required. Maybe I'll try it again and see what happens, take a screen shot if it get it again. Did it again, twice... surprised that the questions were the same all three times. Here is what I get at the end: The fact that this test is so exceedingly easy also tends to cause it to lose credibility in my eyes. I got my score now without filling out their nonsense, but I still think this whole thing is highly suspicious, Edited March 31, 2009 by Nmenth Share this post Link to post
Alphabear 13 Posted April 1, 2009 Yeah its definitely not an actual iq test Share this post Link to post
Malevolence 6 Posted April 1, 2009 It's not a true IQ test, its more of a random pop school quiz for kids incorporated with advertisements. Share this post Link to post
Julbri 0 Posted April 1, 2009 either that or people who play cnc are geniuses Share this post Link to post
BioBen 3 Posted April 1, 2009 (edited) either that or people who play cnc are geniuses Hmmm mediocre Edited April 1, 2009 by BioBen Share this post Link to post
Sonic 297 Posted April 1, 2009 A real genius doesn't waste his time with something that shows you advertising once you get to the end. I just randomly clicked anything to see what happens when you finish it, more interested in why Nmenth got asked for extra info an no one else did. Share this post Link to post
Nmenth 292 Posted April 1, 2009 I just randomly clicked anything to see what happens when you finish it So what was your randomly acquired IQ? Share this post Link to post
Malevolence 6 Posted April 1, 2009 A real genius doesn't waste his time with something that shows you advertising once you get to the end. I just randomly clicked anything to see what happens when you finish it, more interested in why Nmenth got asked for extra info an no one else did. Because I didn't try? Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted April 1, 2009 141. I took a REAL IQ test and still got a 136. This thing is so bogus. Share this post Link to post
Nmenth 292 Posted April 1, 2009 (edited) I took a REAL IQ test and still got a 136. I don't think 'real' IQ tests are all that accurate either, but I've never taken one, so my experience is limited. By the way, Renamon, unless you meant it as such, <9000 is less-than 9000. Anywhere from 1-8999 isn't very specific... Also, IQs are not measured above 200. So either way, 9000 is an unnecessarily high number. Edited April 1, 2009 by Nmenth Share this post Link to post
Doctor Destiny 42 Posted April 1, 2009 I don't think 'real' IQ tests are all that accurate either, but I've never taken one, so my experience is limited. I mean ones developed by behavioral scientists and sociologists. Not some random one some ****bags threw together in five minutes. Share this post Link to post
Nmenth 292 Posted April 2, 2009 I know what you meant, and I stand by my opinion. Share this post Link to post
Renamon 0 Posted April 2, 2009 By the way, Renamon, unless you meant it as such, <9000 is less-than 9000. Anywhere from 1-8999 isn't very specific... Also, IQs are not measured above 200. So either way, 9000 is an unnecessarily high number. I meant it as such Share this post Link to post