?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• +1

I think it would be nice if you could set up where you are from in your profile, and then have your flag appear in your posts. I have seen this feature in other forums and I think it would be nice to see where everyone is from.

Well, you get the idea. What do you think?

Until it gets implemented: sweden-flag.gif

IT'S SWEDEN DAMN IT!

It'd be interesting if Sonic could/wanted to do it.

ZeDankCave-1.jpg

^

My Dank Cave.

Its something I've looked at in the past, I even have all the little flag icons. I can't promise anything unfortunately.

Well the side profiles already have a "From" field... it's just not everybody fills it out properly - as shown by Nmenth, and not at all as shown by you recover!

I think it would be nice if you could set up where you are from in your profile, and then have your flag appear in your posts. I have seen this feature in other forums and I think it would be nice to see where everyone is from.

Well, you get the idea. What do you think?

Until it gets implemented: sweden-flag.gif

IT'S SWEDEN DAMN IT!

Sounds like a plan boy! I like it :)

(pant, pant, pant) :P

Peace!

Well the side profiles already have a "From" field... it's just not everybody fills it out properly - as shown by Nmenth, and not at all as shown by you recover!

Oh, I thought I looked everywhere. Filled it in.

Of course it would be optional. Wouldn't want to have it any other way. :)

It would be nice to see but I would demand Texas has it's own flag. We're just not considered America :P

Guest Stevie_K

good idea, more socializing!!

Why do we want flags if we can read the name of everyone residence? It just seems like extra work without any real benefit.

Because, quite obviously, very few of us actually use our real location, and instead use something humorous in place. Hence, flags. But even those can easily be lied about but it's less likely.

sounds good. real flags would be ideal for the option. breaking down say state flags might be a problem. Some might not know where texas might be, but USA would have that light bulb flash on in their cave upstairs.

i dont like the flags idea as it doesn't generate much more chatter and adds more diversity in the groupings, but hay when we say from under our names we all have something good in its place, and most people who talk to each other find out where everyone is from anyway, NZ is why i am here.