Roger: I believe she did.

Howard: It didn't hurt.

Roger: I know.

Howard: Why did she do it?

Roger: No idea.

Howard: You don't know anything.

Roger: I know more than you.

Howard: I hate you.

Hey Doctor Destiny, do you speak dutch or so?

No. Why? :huh:

I vote we give Howard and Roger to the Shah to be disposed of :D

The easiest way would probably be an...

funny-pictures-ambush-cat.jpg

Edited by F15pilotX

I dunno if you guys saw the Superted cartoons... but this epic!

supertedmsnfr2.gif

i used to love superted... thank you rule 34 of the interwebs ._.; you hurt what little fun childhood i have and i think i died a little inside D: ah well. i still have jayce & the wheeled warriors, C.O.P.S., dungeons and dragons and all the other excellent shows i used to watch ^-^ cor... pirates of darkwater... skeleton warriors... cadillacs and dinosaurs... so many good tv shows we had when we were young. and now we're stuck with crud like spongebob D: none of the kids shows nowadays have real plot and character... and decent artwork :\

Aww the tie pilot kinda ruins the pic...

*heavy breathing* higher! HIGHER! *heavy breathing* WHEEEEE

xD an whassa matter, the tie pilot is just having fun too >.>

Vadar pushing is okay, but Vadar sharing is not.

yeah - see that's sooo much better... good cropping can make all the difference in taking the money shot. But it should be done with the camera not photoshop.

I kinda feel like the narrative would be better if Vadar was pushing (force pushing even) just because it shows the tender side of the Sith Lord. Rather than former jedi that lost his childhood.

IMO.

...i think you're looking into this a lil toooo much... it's just vader and a few empire lackies having fun :3 don't eliminate the pilot just because of vader's presence D: besides, vader needs his personal bodyguard...

It's attention to details (which usually lack in my posts) that can make or break visual ideas.

This is a happy snap, but with a little extra thought could have been made into an artistic statement...

It's attention to details (which usually lack in my posts) that can make or break visual ideas.

This is a happy snap, but with a little extra thought could have been made into an artistic statement...

because I'm sure that's what they were going for -.- it was funny just laugh with the rest of us :P or not laugh take your pick

i'm sure whoever made the picture will think very carefully about that next time. or continue making images the rest of us can laugh at >.>

This is the sort of humour that keeps "[insert your country here] funniest home videos" on the air!

;)

old but I still find it funny XD

it is a good picture xD and those funniest home videos (especially the american and british ones) would be far more funny if they had half decent commentators... all they do is explain everything real simply and spoil the jokes... i guess it's helpful for little kids but trying to watch it as an adult is painful -_-; and now almost -all- those clip shows are like that D: they need to hire the guys who write the descriptions for viral videos. cos those are usually pretty funny x3

No one has posted in the Pic of the Day thread for awhile so, for no particular reason, here's a photo of our cat....

dsc00058mo5.jpg

dawwww so kyooot! ^-^ i just wanna hug it an squeeze it an... waaaaait a second >.> what is that cat doing next to that power outlet? i sense an evil genius at work here >.>

does your cat give you the shifty eyes <.< >.> like that whenever you walk in on it? o-o y'know it may be building a global mind control device... maybe it's teamed up with my kitties; bonnie and clyde. i was gonna call clyde "hitler" or "adolf" originally... he's black and white... black all over his face except for a little white moustache XD but it's the wrong sort of moustache so he looks more like a tuxedo gent then a genocidal anti-sematic who has self esteem issues o-O (and before the history corrections start flooding in, think about it. this all started cos a jew screwed him over about his paintings when he was an artist. if someone had just introduced him to their sister, or paid for a hooker or something maybe all that could have been avoided and he'd just be another lower-middle class depressed guy xD but then again we wouldn't have such technological marvels as we do now o.o nothing like a big war to inspire minds to great things...)

aaaaaanyway... i really should upload a photo of my *****, just so you can see how cute it is. but i'm lazy...

*re-reads* ... ... ...oi vey that's gonna come back to bite me in the ass later XD

on a random extra note: if people really wanna see i'll upload it ^o^ he's sooooo kyooot ^-^ also lawl, it censored the P word when i wasn't even using it in a rude way (at least not intentionally o-O)

Edited by Mina Synd