Sign in to follow this  
Luk3us

Zee $1,000,000 thread

Ok then time for something midly amusing.

Given a million dollars what would you do with said amount?

If possible we're try to keep this somewhat decent for the younger members of the forum... Like Madbadger... :P

Ok go to it...

Spend it my way... Wouldn't you like to know... :twisted:

As hard as it would be I would try to hide that I have that amount of the money. I would of course share it with close family members though. If you actually had this mount of money all of sudden you would get those long lost uncles, aunts and cousins you have never met in your life show up on your door step :wink:

Hmmm....one million.

I will buy a mini super computer, then move to Japan, and buy lots of animes and mangas :D I wish it happens in the real world :(

And btw, is this just me or this forum is growing slowly nowadays :?

I don't think that a million dollar is enough for your life without working. Some people can waste a million dollar in a week :P

A week?! that's a long time tohave a miilion $ burning ahole in your pocket. I could spend that in a single minute. But, i would save most of it away and just live comfortably off of the interest. possible invest some in some tech stuff. ooohoooohoooh, i'd wanna buy an island in the carribean and just live there. so long suckas!!!!!!!!! 8)

I don't think that a million dollar is enough for your life without working. Some people can waste a million dollar in a week :P

I'd be smart about it. I wouldn't go nuts with my money. I'd buy a sensible house, a reasonable car and have a part-time job as well. See? Not hard. Put that **** in the bank to make more money! YEAH!

Being someone who is married, I wouldn't throw it away... ahh but I ain't boring! Here's what I would do..

• Mortgage a decent size house... ahh who cares it's a million, buy it up interest free.

[*]Since it's a new home, get all the new stuff we'd need to make the house our own.

[*]Pay for courses for myself and my wife to get better careers than what we have now.

[*] Use a few grand to buy a few luxurys like the PS3 when it comes out :P

[*] Pay off the rest of our holiday to Florida in February, and while we're there, pay for a bigger and better holiday for the next year.

[*] Stash the rest in the bank, you never know when you might need it :wink:

Guest MadBadger
... Like Madbadger...

Im 18 ya little piece of sheep poop :P

ummm prob same thing decent house prob a semi detached/ detached 10-20 miles out of london...... electronics ect ect ect as for the car...... :twisted: pimp ma ride anyone?

Make the Worlds biggest 10 barrel tank and live in it. just kiddin :P

Move to Antarctica. 5,000

Buy a Power Generator. 1,000

Buy a solar powered hum-vee THE MILITARY ONES me hate the h2 and 3 and the worlds stuipest joke ... the hummer truck. 7,000

Buy a solar powered t.v. 600

Buy a state of the art PC. 15,000

Kidnap the worlds greates scientist. priceless

Kidnap the worlds greates gardner. priceless

kidnap the best athlete in the world. 13,000 for medical bills

Kidnap the world's elete. priceless

Make the 5 underground farms in Antarctica fully equipped with scuicide cows. 10,000

Make my own city in antarctica underground. 90,000

Watch the worlds greates countries be nuked to hell priceless

Ofcourse i will kidnap any of you people. if you want to live :wink:

What is this Noah's Ark: The Kodiak Conspiracy?

Guest MadBadger

will there be fit avalible women and a loud music system kodiak?

Some people are so void of reality :roll:

Guest MadBadger

wat ya lookin at my little smilie friend? :lol: whats wrong with being devoid of reality?

Well I'd use it to buy my way into Cambridge Uni! Other than that I'd probably put it in a high-interest account, or invest it to get even more £££!

:lol: What I would do with a million dollars....

- Buy a Hummer. Customize it and fully convert it into a mean machine. Maybe see if I can get a permit to keep the machine gun turret on top of the Hummer, ya know, just to scare people. :P

- Offer to buy one of Lars Urlich's drum kits off of him.

- Fully kit out my computer, and then get an exact replica for my Hummer.

- Convert my Hummer into a mobile bedroom.

- See if I can get the Hummer converted so that it can do one of those "drive down a boat ramp, turn into a boat" sorta things.

- Put the rest away in the bank. I don't want some 'tard breaking into my mobile bedroom and making off with my money. :wink:

Here's my plan for $1.000.000 :

- part of it goes to college money

- another part I use to get me to either of these locations : Montreal, Canada; New York, USA; Munich, Germany

- the rest I use to buy better hardware for my computer and some good games such as Age of Empires III, Shattered Union and maybe World of Warcraft

But like Acerz, I'm also Interested in a mobile home. :roll:

Being from England, I'd have £1,000,000 to play with, and I know what I'd do with it.

If anyone remembers the old 'Ducktails' cartoon, you'll know that Scrooge McDuck had a vault of money to swim in. I would chaneg the million into ten pence pieces and swim in it think....

...Failing that, I'd probably buy a nice boat.

Nothing wrong with a mobile home... :wink: especially if the mobile home in question is a fully kitted out Hummer...

Swimming in money would be kinda painful, don't you think? :wink:

Guest MadBadger

........ i was going to say swim in molten gold..... then i remembered..... it would go EVERYWHERE wouldnt it :lol: why dont you get a Chinnok as well? so it can fly as well.

Why have a Chinook when a Helix is just -that- much better? :wink:

Molten money isn't money...so there isn't point in having it. Oh, and for the reasons that Fenring already pointed out. :roll: