Jump to content
Sonic

Desktop / Avatar / Sig Showing Off Thread

Recommended Posts

wow :roll:

 

so Luk3us, any plans on changing your avie in the near future ?

Share this post


Link to post

I need to change my Avatar and my siggy, methinks. Hmm...Luk3us? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Guest MadBadger

Whuts the name of tha ladie in Acerz sig?

Share this post


Link to post

The dodgy lady in Acerz sig you mean... :P

 

New siggie, with of course my favourite side's logo to the direct right. I wonder when EA will start releasing some info on Nod? Hmm... Alas...

Share this post


Link to post

aah the sexy laady in the picture burns my eyes

Share this post


Link to post
aah the sexy laady in the picture burns my eyes

 

grow up :P :wink:

 

Nice, very nice Luk3us :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
The dodgy lady in Acerz sig you mean... :P

 

New siggie, with of course my favourite side's logo to the direct right. I wonder when EA will start releasing some info on Nod? Hmm... Alas...

 

Luk3us, I really have to admit, that is the most incredible signature I've seen. Nice job. ;)

Share this post


Link to post

Pretty sweet job dude. Im sure Kane would love you in his PR dept.

Share this post


Link to post

Well, luk3us always have weird technique in combining women with CnC as sig pic, and since you're not using adobe photoshop it's quite amazing. Honestly I can't do much about graphics, but meh.....I'm a programmer anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
aah the sexy laady in the picture burns my eyes

 

Have you never seen porn? :roll:

Share this post


Link to post
aah the sexy laady in the picture burns my eyes

 

Have you never seen porn? :roll:

 

:haha:

 

That made me laugh so hard!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest MadBadger
aah the sexy laady in the picture burns my eyes

 

Have you never seen porn? :roll:

 

:haha:

 

That made me laugh so hard!

 

umm... ditto :lol:

 

V pac cos its his 35 nxt week..... yes same image sorta from sept but hell... new quote added n i re-done the words ;)

 

i make girly sig nxt weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest MadBadger
Better pick a half-decent looking woman Badger. :roll:

 

comming from the man with a fat kid in his :P

Share this post


Link to post
Guest MadBadger
Cartman will make you eat your parents for that remark. :P

 

If i want to eat ****e food I'll go Mcdonalds ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Cartman will make you eat your parents for that remark. :P

 

Haha! Brillant! :P

 

No Badger, he'll really do it. :)

Share this post


Link to post
If i want to eat ****e food I'll go Mcdonalds ;)

 

And what's wrong with McDonald's? I like Micky D's. Cheap as anything, and it's at least edible.

Share this post


Link to post
If i want to eat ****e food I'll go Mcdonalds ;)
And what's wrong with McDonald's? I like Micky D's. Cheap as anything, and it's at least edible.

their publicity sucks in all possibly ways

-"McDonal´s the best way to get fit and healthly (publicity on the olimpic games, the FIFA, etc )", also sucks their fu**ing clown with his (or her) f***ing happy face, his ******** friends, the *****ing toys, and here is some of the ****** history (but in spanish) of how they get the ***** plastic toys from workers (almost slaves ) in Chinahttp://www.ska-p.com/es/index2.php?task=no...=29&r_pi2=4

Do you know how do they get the **** of meat that you eat (its not funny), ¿Had you seen "Supersize-me"? (conlusion, the food there sucks)

And personally: Havent you noticed that the burgers taste like....like....some sh*t, and also like plastic, McDonals its a complete ***************

toma.gif

Share this post


Link to post

its like my old avatar except my old one was the TS GDI logo

 

Anyway tsbo i like it

Share this post


Link to post
all hail the origional

 

The origional? :?:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×