do u think so  

10 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

lol defninitely....but im real curious as to what nintendo has to offer

hey MACINTOSH should come out with a system too lol

hey MACINTOSH should come out with a system too lol

Errr.... :? I dunno. They make great computers, they don't want to invest in something that may not sell well. A Macintosh Console...huh, it just dosen't sound right to me. :P

yeah an apple console would be an interesting idea. Some connectivity with Ipods would be good for a console.

I would buy an Apple console if they came out with one, as all their other products work perfectly almost all the time

I dunno dude... when I think Apple, I don't think "Gaming! Yeah! Fun!"

I think more... oh I don't know, college age lib kids with emo glasses :P

Yes, but you know if they do, they'll make it APAP (As Perfect As Possible) :P

I think more... oh I don't know, college age lib kids with emo glasses :P

Just what do you mean by that? Hmmmm... :P

Remember Fenring, Emo = fail.

What pisses me off is that Emo kids made the iPod so trendy that you can't even walk down the street listening to one and have some ****wit yell out, "EMO!" when you're clearly not. :roll:

No doubt the same thing will happen if Apple ever made a gaming console, spoiling it for the rest of us. >_<

i dont give a fcuk what they say...but id still probably just get PS3 because i think playstations have the best gaming selection 8)

When i think apple i think of ipods and itunes. Also Macs are the prefered choice for multimedia companies and Universities when using programs such as flash.

What pisses me off is that Emo kids made the iPod so trendy that you can't even walk down the street listening to one and have some ****wit yell out, "EMO!" when you're clearly not.

we dont have that problem here which is good.

Remember Fenring, Emo = fail.

I'm sorry Acerz but you're little saying is not going to catch on. I'm sorry. ;) It doesn't matter how many times you say it. ;)

I don't want it to catch on. :P

Besides, it's a known fact, so in a sense, it's already caught on. :wink:

No it hasn't. It might have in you're little corner of the galaxy but not mine. And its not going to either. :P

WTF is a EMO anyway? Meh... Must just be you're neck of the galaxy again Acerz.. ;)

It's a genre of music/lifestyle for some people. It generally entails people dressing in mostly black, wearing makeup, and having similar jet black, straight hair. Those black rimmed, sometimes lensless glasses that you see cool people wearing? Those are probably the biggest symbol of being "emo." It involves a lot of bitching about how hard and unfair life is (wah wah).

All that aside, I should mention that I actually tend to like some of the music :wink:

it means emotional

It's a genre of music/lifestyle for some people. It generally entails people dressing in mostly black, wearing makeup, and having similar jet black, straight hair. Those black rimmed, sometimes lensless glasses that you see cool people wearing? Those are probably the biggest symbol of being "emo." It involves a lot of bitching about how hard and unfair life is (wah wah).

All that aside, I should mention that I actually tend to like some of the music :wink:

So kinda goth-wannabe's?

You could say that. It basically evolved from goth, but isn't nearly as dark. It is more whiny, however :lol:

sorry Im late to zee thread.

EMO=fail

#1 FPS for the N64 = Shadows of the Empire. The end :P