Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

Hey, is that EotRS expansion just a rumour or was it really released?

I half-posted and half-crashed the last post to that answer yesterday. Apparently it was more than half-crash since it didn't go live. So DD misses my lame pony/girlfriend joke... which it's probably all for the better. :)

The RA3 does include the eotRS expansion. 4/5 simple missions each of the three factions with simple cutouts and text mission briefings. But since I own C&C3 & C&C4 on my nokia - I can easily recommend this as the best mobile version of the three mobile games. The graphics are simple but pretty close to the PC version, the controls are a little clunky and functional. I certainly enjoy this more than ANGRY BIRDS or most of the other goldfish-attention-span mobile games out there.

In other news I got Battlefield 3 - but won't get to play it until later in the week.

The binding of Isaac, Renegade Ops, Orcs must die!, Rock of Ages. And some other games. I'm really enjoying indie games a lot more than most blockbusters, which tend to be rather unimaginative.

Playing Anon 2070 at the moment, its a little city builder game with a tiny bit of RTS through in.

BF3 yesterday morning, Portal 2 in the afternoon and Renegade ops (PS3) in the evening.

I have a play date with some friends on Thu/Fri - old school lan party for APB, SC2, and probably hotseat BF3 since I'm the only one with a copy!

2927e74845c7db73.png

I'm now dying, repeatedly in BF3... LOL.

old school lan party for (...) SC2

Am I seeing this right... SC2 LAN party? :o

Sorry Plokite - I did mean a bunch of comps in a single room playing over the internet. I tried to get OpenRA... but I guess I don't understand the port forwarding thing cause I couldn't connect to any of the games I created. BF3 with a sub woofer and volume turned up loud is still epic. I ended up playing APB most of the day.

Homeworld2

Actually Complex Mod based on HW2.

And 10 other mods eventually, based on HW2.

And right now, figuring out a script (storyline) for a SP campaign.

Back to playing a little BF3... Oh and had to download a 3.9gb patch... :o

****ing patches. I think since release BF3 has had nearly 15gb worth of patches.

Playing Anon 2070 at the moment, its a little city builder game with a tiny bit of RTS through in.

How is that game? Worth buying?

Right now, a little EU3 with some Total War thrown in...waiting for Crusader Kings 2 to come out.

Titan Quest. Woohoo for Steam sales! :D

Guest Stevie_K

The all mighty destroyer of games 2011 Skyrim keeps me occupied at the moment. Awesome game, except for all the "Dragonborn! Dragonborn! Dragonborn!!" gibberish.

Yeah, played that (Titan Quest) a few weeks ago after a Steam sale as well. Didn't really get hooked though.

Pfff, got like 30 hours into TQ already since the Steam sale :P

I already played it several years back, but somehow never really got into it,

Mass Effect 3 Demo.

I forgot what it was like playing an obvious console port, but here I am... :( I'm not happy about it, but I love Mass Effect so I will bear through it. Somehow. :(

In order to avoid playing a console port one must get a console.... problem solved :P

Call of Duty 1 with the Croatian language mod. Singleplayer only, as BF is much better skirmish-wise, IMO

Blegh, I don't even want to think of playing any game with a Dutch language mod.

This mod, along with the CoD2 Cro language mod, was made by three guys that really attempted to make it as correct as possible. I only noticed two mistakes, and I'm like halfway through the game.