Sign in to follow this  
TheRoadToDawn

Nod Avatar Mech and Mk3 Juggernaut mech Pics

Too bad... I really liked the disruptor and Firestorm defence....

A number of black projects are underway in 2047, projects that could yield exotic new weapons that could be fielded within a matter of a few years. Work continues on new generations of walkers and hover technology that address the issues with cost, reliability, and survivability. Completely new technologies are in development as well.

That gives me hope.

But then again Nod is my favourite side. :twisted:

I think its shameful that EA had to replace all the good units that we saw in Tiberian Sun. But of all the walkers, WHY THE MAMMOTH! I know the Titan was a little to much, but the Mammoth. The Nod mechs are going to slaughter that poor Juggernaut.

Its like EA is sending GDI back to the stone ages while Nod is becoming more advanced than ever before.

Lets just hope that either someone talented can mod them into the game or the mechs show up in an expansion to C&C3.

Guest Rabbit

Well, honestly, in Tiberian Sun they had different units than in Tiberian dawn. For all we know, we haven't seen all the units yet to come in Tiberium Wars.

Hmm, I wonder what this is then. Old concept work for the Avatar Mech? Something that hasn't been announced? I remember hearing about how both Nod and GDI have one large mech each. I wonder whether the Juggernaut counts as GDI's 'large mech'. Those soldiers around the walker in that concept picture certainly resemble the GDI soldier on the commandandconquer.com main page.

That is a good question, EA did promise more mechs in this game.

Id wish that APOC or Predator would give some light into this.

I think its shameful that EA had to replace all the good units that we saw in Tiberian Sun. But of all the walkers, WHY THE MAMMOTH! I know the Titan was a little to much, but the Mammoth. The Nod mechs are going to slaughter that poor Juggernaut.

Its called "they can balance that out". ;)

Well they were able to balance Tiberian Sun with the Mechs.

I just want to see a really cool and futuristic battlefield. All I see right now in C&C3 is GDI back to the Tiberian Dawn version of themselves.

hopefully the juggernaut is much more powerful than the previous version, capable of shotting like the titan or deploying an extremely powerful artilery.

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

EA took the picture of the AVATAR MECH off the blog. I guess someone released it too soon.

I want to see some in game footage of the ion cannon in action, and the almighty nuclear explosion.

no man..i want to see some intuitive new units..mechs or not....but most preferably mechs.......that nod mech looks ok but unoriginal and inappropriate

I want to see cyborgs again, despite what happened when CABAL went nuts. :evilintent:

I just hope that somehow, someway, sometime we see a HUGE 4 LEGGED WALKER blowing through the 30 foot high pile of crap we once called a Blue Zone. LOL

yea, it would be nice to see the return of the cyborg commando, always was funny to see a group of 5 titans turn around at the sight of him.

Cyborgs will not be in the game. its in the blog i think.

I want new pics !!! :P

Unless CABAL makes a surprise return. Probably wont, because " :whip: WE DONT KNOW" :whip: , LOL, what the 3rd side is on :cnc3: .

Oh, I almost forgot:

Other Nod technologies on display in C&C3 include EMP, limited burrowing (we don’t want burrowing to be a widely deployed technology because of the game play implications but we do want to have evidence of the capability on the Nod side), hugely powerful flamethrowers, and psych weapons.

WTF?

We'll need clarification on that...

In a funny way, its kind of an upside that GDI abandoned the Walker program, EVEN THOUGH IM AGAINST IT 100%.

Why? They would have to deal with this...

th_MammothAvatarMkIV.jpg

Cyborgs will not be in the game. its in the blog i think.

I want new pics !!! :P

Negative. Cyborgs will not be used by GDI or NOD, but, there is a mysterious third faction that may use them, whether it's CABAL, the Forgotten, the Scrin, some renegade Nod faction, some country like the USA that may have separated from GDI, or whatever.

Oh, I almost forgot:
Other Nod technologies on display in C&C3 include EMP, limited burrowing (we don’t want burrowing to be a widely deployed technology because of the game play implications but we do want to have evidence of the capability on the Nod side), hugely powerful flamethrowers, and psych weapons.

WTF?

:shock: Thats RETARDED!!! C&C TD-TS never had psych weapons....and they shouldnt be used in C&C3...leave the psych weapons sh*t in Red Alert 2

Oh, I almost forgot:

WTF?

:shock: Thats RETARDED!!! C&C TD-TS never had psych weapons....and they shouldnt be used in C&C3...leave the psych weapons sh*t in Red Alert 2

I agree. Psychics belong in the Red Alert universe. The only time I could think of pyschic weaponry in the Tiberium Universe is if the Scrin use it but on rare occations. But yes, psychic weaponry would never be liked in the Tiberian Universe.