Sonic

Win One of Five RA3 Uprising Download Codes

Lame, basically no forum regulars entering, just people being like: "ZOMG free stuffs!!11!!1 I will register and nevar return"

atleast we regulars are trying

For the first part of the story, check out Comment #2 here:

http://commandandconquer.filefront.com/inf..._expand#1647947

As you can see, whoever did this to me must have been pretty crazy. I still have yet to find out who it was. Fortunately, he hasn't bothered me. Until now.

First, a little background on what's happened since then. The people over at the Filefront Community website were kind enough to award me third place and a copy of the Kane's Wrath. After I received the game, though, I didn't hear from my captor. Not surprising, really. All he wanted was to make sure I remained loyal to C&C by getting Kane's Wrath.

However, since then, some disturbing events have occurred. First, I saw a mysterious silver car with a GDI logo printed on the back windshield parked outside the house. That made me just a little nervous. Then, my desktop background started changing. I'd have Guitar Hero, the next day it would be Red Alert 2. I'd have a Metallica background, next thing I know it would be Frank Klepacki. I'd put up Scarlet Johansson, it would change to Natasha Volkova. After this, I started locking my doors and windows.

It was getting absolutely ridiculous. I was afraid even to leave my house, for fear some Command and Conquer related death would befall me. Surely it was the same person that kidnapped me before. Finally, the lunatic contacted me. I was warily walking around my house, contemplating my predicament, when I heard a crash. I grabbed a book to use as weapon if I needed it (there weren't many weapon options), and ran to see what the noise was. I found that my window had been broken and there was a Kane bobble head laying on the ground. Tied to it was a letter.

It said that the Command and Conquer Crusader (whoever that may be) had noticed that I hadn't gotten Uprising yet. He said that if the lack of Uprising in my life continued for much longer, he would be forced to do something. Something drastic.

Since I don't know how far up this goes, it could be anything from a Dojo Core rush to an Ion Cannon. I have no idea who this assailant is, but I'm not concerned about that now. Right now I just need Uprising. I don't have any money, so I need your help. Please. I don't know how much time I have left.

Lame, basically no forum regulars entering, just people being like: "ZOMG free stuffs!!11!!1 I will register and nevar return"

Im mostly just lurking around the site, I can try and post more.

Surely you are not surprised by that...

As for me, I'm waiting on Uprising to see if the possibility of a DVD will get any closer to reality. That's right, I'd rather pay full price at a later date for a physical copy that get a free downloaded version.

Why do I deserve it?

Well, just look at the amount of material and work I have done for the franchise and the community, I mean, I alone have probably done as much art, wallpapers, posters and other stuff for the people since back from Generals, as EA (which also happens to be publicitary material, so I am boosting EA sales!), just visit most important pages from the community (including this one, and if remember well I did a conmemorative poster for the ten years of this site) you will find graphic material done by me which kick arse and make your day and your PC or room more enjoyable, heck, I have even done posters and helped with mods, look at those wallpapers of C&C3, or the fanart of Generals, or the Kane's Wrath Mega Poster, all of this just with the hope you enjoy it so I can receive just your congratulation, tell me if I dont deserve some recognition (so you will keep receiving more art from me), I could also say that I have done all of this while being a hard worker at my job (which promotes my country, which is a developing country) and having high scores in my studies, and in general a good guy useful to my country and to mankind, which all of this is true, but I think I have remarked the most important point for all of you, dont you think so?

And if you are not convinced listen to this edited version of the missing OST I did and say it doesnt rock?

PD: Ok, hope I touch your hearts, now give me the freaking codes! Now!

Look at me I am insane!! I will write your names in my Death Note if you dont give me them!!

Note: The previous video isnt mine so I am not responsable of 0:14-0:20, mkay? (If you consider this link is not correct just delete it)

Look at me in this video (this one below was done by me) were I fight 1-post new necromorph members swarming for the codes!!

Edited by Sonic
Embedded videos

I'm worried some folks simply rehashing their past other CNC comptitions' entries here. There it is.

I'm worried some folks simply rehashing their past other CNC comptitions' entries here. There it is.

I'm guessing you're talking about me? >_>

I used my old story as a base, and sort of made a sequel. It's a new, original story. Stop worrying about other people and just make a story good enough to beat us.

...I mean, OMG HE'S GOING TO GET ME!

dude my story isn't really a story. my computer got raped by microsoft and ever since then things have never been the same between us. ;)

what was I doing wrong? seems to be working now? though I'm at a school comp

Edited by Red Blitzkrieg

what was I doing wrong? seems to be working now? though I'm at a school comp

A mod/admin tweak your post.

Whoah this is one unfunny thread.... Sonic wants a laugh before he gives up his codes guys!

I'll have to put on my thinking cap and see what I can come up with over the weekend...

yea i thought mine was funny but now that i think about it...not much lolz

Ok, so I'm making a video, but am I alowed to swear? I mean nothing like the f word, more like just saying d@mnit.

Thanks

You can go back and edit your post before the thread closes.

Ok, so I'm making a video, but am I alowed to swear? I mean nothing like the f word, more like just saying d@mnit.

Yeah no f-bombs thanks ;)

well i guess i have to now that you suggested me doing it instead of giving feedback :rolleyes:

Someone post something from Onion news, those guys are great. ^_^

Whoah this is one unfunny thread.... Sonic wants a laugh before he gives up his codes guys!

I'll have to put on my thinking cap and see what I can come up with over the weekend...

The good stuff always appear at a later time. ;)

Why should I win uprising?

Uprising can help me overcome my addiction to a social life. For far too long, I neglected my body's warning signs, I have become strong from playing recreational sports, I have been tanned by hours in unfiltered sunlight, I have way too many friends, and they all share my addiction, suffering the same as I do. I have already completed the first step of recovery, which is admitting that I have a problem,the next step is up to you, cncnz.com, to help me overcome my addiction by giving me a code for Uprising. I have tried other methods of recovery, I joined SLA, social lives anonymous, but found that this only worsened the problem, as I made many new friends.

But I see a cure on the horizon. Together, we can make a brighter future for all who suffer from this painful addiction. It is up to you, to help me become a shining example of his new cure.

I have to go now, one of my friends is calling....... Help me.

man awesone movie whit redalert 3 :ra::ra3:

Same with mine, I need to get a better lulz tester.