Sign in to follow this  
J-Fire_Man

Life after Death

No abortion.

EXCEPT: if the birth will harm/kill one or both (young girl raped, not developed for birth, something like that)

OR: if the pregnancy was caused by a sexual assault, and the baby or mother is/are suffering great pains, and the mother and close family has seriously considered all other options and talked to counselors, preists/deacons, and physiciatrists, then only in extreme cases.

We all must choose a side of the fance to stand and chit chat on.

" You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice. If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. You can choose from phantom fears and a kindness that can kill. I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose FreeWill."

Freewill, Permanent Waves

by: Rush, 1980

Mercury Records and Anthem Entertainment.

The whole idea of an afterlife was created by people who couldn't grasp or handle the idea of the nothingness after death - simple as that

I got sent to the councillor at my school for writing that in an RE essay..

Then are you saying that chikendippers should go to the cncnz councillor for his bad comment? Because we have, er....dont have one here. Oh well. We'll just have to shoot him. Lol.

No offense depperdan, I mean chikendippers.

The idea of an afterlife was certainly created to help human kind deal with death...

I disagree. It sounds that easy at first glance, but why would we have a need to invent something? If it were really that easy, if life here were an accident (despite impossible odds), then why would we desire an afterlife? Who gave us that idea? Why would we fear death? Do any other animals yearn for an afterlife? It all just doesn't add up.

No abortion.

EXCEPT: if the birth will harm/kill one or both (young girl raped, not developed for birth, something like that)

OR: if the pregnancy was caused by a sexual assault, and the baby or mother is/are suffering great pains, and the mother and close family has seriously considered all other options and talked to counselors, preists/deacons, and physiciatrists, then only in extreme cases.

What about contraception?

I agree with you on abortion totally, what they do in China is horrible.

@BWare: We don't know if animals yearn for an afterlife or not :P

Then again, the debates over animal intelligence and conscience are a whole different issue. But heres one way to lok at it. No animal ever got an abortion, and they still fit in with nature, so why should a human need to get an abortion. Except for extreme cases, there really is no need. If you dont want the kid, dont have sex.

The whole point of existance is to reproduce and keep our species alive..

The same applys to every species on the planet from amoebas to the blue whale...

Even dust mites :wink:

No matter what form of life on Earth, except humans, there is no life on earth that will "abort" the birth of its young. The closest thing is some sharks that fight wile in the mothers womb, and the strongest survive. But thats another law of nature. Surival of the fitest.

Seems to be a law in the USMC too.

There are lots of animals that can abort their babies, if food is scarce, or the mother gets scared etc.

Woaaa......I just ddn't post for awhile and when I enter CNCNZ forums...... :shock: It's surely a lot of posts, lots of old threads are brought back to life. Cool. I will need to see them one by one.

Anyway, if we were reincarnated after death that would be cool, I want to be the son of the president of Japan.

But, I'm just didn' get it. Why some people believes that there is nothing after death? It looks so weird, where will our souls gone? Sleeping in a small dark room with wet and browny soil?

And with the warring between Catholics, Jew, and Muslims over the ages, I kinda wonder, " If we're the people of God, then why are we all killing each other?"

Two reasons, first is because we can't combine one religion to another. Second, it's because the balance. If there is life, there must be death, else this world will be like a box with hell lots of stuffs.

Enough talking about religion, lets' continue discussing about life after death. Biggest question of mankind.

Sleeping in a small dark room with wet and browny soil?

More of a warehouse, and I think the colour scheme is grey not brown with nice concerete. ;)

I wouldn't get hung up bout what happens when ya die..... Do you want to know why???......

Cause you're be dead. :P

If there is an afterlife, then there is one :P

Not like I can tell anyone if it exists or not, cus I'd be kinda dead

Two reasons, first is because we can't combine one religion to another.

Finally! Someone who actually understands the exclusivity of religion! They can't all be right. I'm sick of all the relativists... "many paths, but one final destination." Ugh. Hippy BS

Not like I can tell anyone if it exists or not, cus I'd be kinda dead

haha... good point :wink:

Dont die yet, Theirry, World Rebellion needs finishing.

Cant say too much on the religious situation, its pretty, messed up as it is.

Religion is a plague, the world would be a better place without it...

Some people say that about humans. :roll: Inadvertently dissing themselves. :king:

Ooh. fancy, I never used that one before.

I completely agree with you Gazdude, but be careful to seperate religion from spirituality.

Sleeping in a small dark room with wet and browny soil?

More of a warehouse, and I think the colour scheme is grey not brown with nice concerete. ;)

I wouldn't get hung up bout what happens when ya die..... Do you want to know why???......

Cause you're be dead. :P

Muahahaha......weird reason. It's jsut, can't you think for awhile about life after death. Think logically, our body is controlled by our brain, and who controls our brain? Ofcourse it's ourself. But, in what kind of form? Me, I believe it's our soul that conrol our whole body. That's why I wonder, where m soul wil lgo after I dead? Hopefully I won't be dead before reaching the age of 50, at lest i want to live until 75.

Err.....I don't think so gazdude. If some people didn't believe in religion, this world might be far worser than at the present. See the egyptian, they can build magnificent structures, because they belive in god, primary Ra. The ancient meditrannean people are critical for mankind evolution. Without their believes in god, we might be won't like this today. Greece, Rome, Egypt, and Norse. The 4 primary race in the ancient life, who all belive in god.

Geez......why the hell I'm talking about god now :confused:

Dont die yet, Theirry, World Rebellion needs finishing.

lol, I sense that this somehow connect with my absence from WR. But, I'm not quitting from modding. It's too fun to leave. Anyway thez, I will look forward for WR updates :wink: This is all because my stupid promotion and to get scholarships.

And Sonic, can you restore my rank into the normal rank? The common "member" image template is pretty weird. And I want to beat luk3us post count and get a 4 star rank general :twisted:

Hopefully I won't be dead before reaching the age of 50, at lest i want to live until 75.

That all? I'd hope to get to at least 90...

Err.....I don't think so gazdude.

If there were no religion a lot of wars would never have started.

And Sonic, can you restore my rank into the normal rank? The common "member" image template is pretty weird. And I want to beat luk3us post count and get a 4 star rank general :twisted:

Really? I was actually gonna go for the custom rank thing. Even made my own cool little member title too... ;)

Religion has likely cause more problems than it has solved. Yes, without it we might be without pyramids, no great loss. DEATHS are cause over religion, quite astounding to fight over something that no-one can prove.

luk3us, youre pretty close to the 2000 post mark, J_Fireman has got a long way to go......

Beat him. Or not. Either way, it'll be quite some time before I get mine up in the 1900's range.

Back to business, ir religion hadnt existed, then yes many wars wouldnt have started, but mankind would have evolved much more differently than it is. Imagine George Orwell's 1984. *shudder* I would hate to live like that. Wouldnt you?

Besides, our human morals would have virtually no basis, and a lot of human history is linked back to religion.