BioBen

Video of the day

Guest Stevie_K

Looks damn fun :o

^ In this video: hot chick gently stroking cock :P

Kate Upton = sex goddess of the year. ^_^

Next....

I believe this video clip isn't entirely true. Unique framed transparent paper can be made for 3D glasses, but not with original transparent paper because it doesn't work that way.

How advanced do you think 3D is? All it is is transparent film that blocks one eye from seeing that particular spectral wavelength. This can be accomplished with any semi-transparent object. The only real problem with markers is getting the right shades of blue and red, as the further off they are, the less they will work. Of course red/blue won't work at all with cyan or amber 3D images.

This is not advanced technology, even refractive lens 3D isn't high tech. 3D is from the 70's, it is ridiculous how they act like it is somehow new 40 years later.

This will be bad for the eyes. The dude should use cellophane papers. And it should be cyan color, not blue, especially not the blue shade from that marker!

This will be bad for the eyes.

That's very unlikely.

And it should be cyan color, not blue, especially not the blue shade from that marker!

Only if the 3D image he is looking at is a cyan/red version.

Listen to Nmenth, the forum genius. And no, that wasn't sarcastic.

Here are some examples of Lego 3D clips (3D glasses required to see this with any type, but you have the option to turn off 3D):

Those new stuff in those videos reminds me of more suggestions to add into C&C Legos. :P

Edited by zocom7

Its not comedy if it involves canned laughter. ;)

I want a Portal gun too :(

Can't wait for Johnny English Reborn :P

Guest Rabbit

Haters gonna hate. :P

Its not comedy if it involves canned laughter. ;)

What he said ;)

That's how I see SC1 after playing SC2 :P

All the pony love, and some of us were scratching our heads wondering how this phenomenon started, lets look here!

Brohoof, Mal! B)

TRAILER: A trailer or preview is an advertisement or a commercial for a feature film that will be exhibited in the future at a cinema.

SPOILER: Spoiler is slang for any element of any summary or description of any piece of fiction that reveals any plot element which will give away the outcome of a dramatic episode within the work of fiction, or the conclusion of the entire work. It can also be used to refer to any piece of information regarding any part of a given media. Because enjoyment of fiction sometimes depends upon the dramatic tension and suspense which arises within it, the external revelation of such plot elements can "spoil" the enjoyment that some consumers of the narrative would otherwise have experienced.

Is this a Trailer or a Spoiler? FACEPALMED! :facepalm:

Edited by Malevolence

Great, now we can sleep over the first half of the movie or so :P

Movie trailers always have spoilers, its just how they are.

Game trailers always have spoilers, its just how they are.

And no I didn't watch the trailer because I don't like spoiling movies. :)