Luk3us

Now Playing - Games

Currently alternating between Operation 7 PH and Cabal Online PH. Practicing for nation-wide tournament. >:D

Aaaand we're back to Star Trek games. This time it's Starfleet Command III.

I've played SFC1 as a kid, but didn't find anything interesting in the campaign. SFC3 has a very good campaign and the AI is challenging in dogfights even on Commander (Easy) level, but doesn't have as many races as SFC1 had. Oh well. :rolleyes:

EDIT (January 25th, 2011): Going old school with Duke Nukem 3D and playing some APB

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

Playing Arkham Asylum for the first time. Amazing game. I hadn't realized how long it's been since I played a free-roaming game.

Still irritating people with my n00biness on A Path Beyond. My stats are here: http://apb.mp-gaming.com/player-stats/4260/

EDIT (February 4th, 2011): Aside from APB, Serious Sam: The First Encounter. It's awesome, and I'm not just saying that because it's made by Croatian developers ;)

Edited by Plokite_Wolf

I'm playing the Sims 3!

Mainly I'm building houses, its quite fun. The actual Sims part, not so much. :)

I have colonized a floating mountain and built a fortress into it!

Minecraft is awesome :D

1. Chris Sawyer's Locomotion - as a long-time RCT fan, I couldn't let this one slip by me.

2. APB - yep, still going.

3. Pro Evolution Soccer 2011

Bulletstorm! Awesome shooter game!

Crysis 2 Demo. Pretty neat, can't wait for the actual game release!

Killing with skill in Bulletstorm for the PS3!

lolololool... That tag line is so wrong. :P

Crysis 2 Demo.

RA1 and... hm... attempting to log in to APB (even their website isn't working).

Soviet mission 6 is in ex-Yugoslavia. Upper hardpoint is somewhere in Istra or Kvarner, and the lower one is near Split :dance:

Been playing DotA v.6.71b full time. Practicing with my team. I love the crazy competitiveness of the season. >:D

Guest Stevie_K

I have succumbed to Minecraft. Mining with some of my friends and a bunch of British guys.

You people should come and join the fun! ^_^

I have succumbed to Minecraft. Mining with some of my friends and a bunch of British guys.

You people should come and join the fun! ^_^

Minecraft is mad boring :(

Minecraft is mad boring :(

Minecraft's a lot of fun if you're creative enough. I've been digging, crafting and mining with some friends for a while now and it's still fun.

Though I must admit, it does get boring after a while. Better not play it forever or you'll wind up bored like most people. But there's tons of stuff to do, not to

mention that the game's constantly being updated with new features. At least it's a game for everyone. When played in reasonable bursts of time per day, it's quite enjoyable.

Minecraft's a lot of fun if you're creative enough. I've been digging, crafting and mining with some friends for a while now and it's still fun.

Though I must admit, it does get boring after a while. Better not play it forever or you'll wind up bored like most people. But there's tons of stuff to do, not to

mention that the game's constantly being updated with new features. At least it's a game for everyone. When played in reasonable bursts of time per day, it's quite enjoyable.

I got bored after half an hour, really. Don't care for building **** up that doesn't really matter.

Dragon Age II

Its great, the demo in comparison was complete and utter ****. :)

Guest Stevie_K
I got bored after half an hour, really. Don't care for building **** up that doesn't really matter.

If you have no friends to play with, I can understand why you feel that way.

@D14810, LOL at that.

Still rocking DotA 6.71b, team practices really are hectic. But I'll put in a few medals in Halo: Reach in a bit... I miss my DMR. >:D

If you have no friends to play with, I can understand why you feel that way.

:'(

Guest Stevie_K
:'(

I have a server with a bunch of wackos if you're interested sometime.

I have a server with a bunch of wackos if you're interested sometime.

No, thanks.