BioBen

Video of the day

It didn't make sense, but it was still pretty good. Or maybe that was just the awesome sound of the SCII trailer :P

Guest Stevie_K

What's the point in adding SCII trailer audio to a C&C 15 anniversary video?

I could image it was just an exercise for someone who wants to edit movies.

This just in:

Either this mystery missile is launched underwater by a submarine or a underground base from the water. There's only two possible explanations, this either might be a possible imminent threat to 11/11 (Veteran's Day) which is this Thursday or it's just another practice launch by the military for no reason. It's not 11/11/11 yet. :mellow:

No, I don't think this event is a terrorist attack, a preview to doomsday, or even an unidentified object launched by the unknown.

Edited by purplescrin

There's only two possible explanations, this either might be a possible imminent threat to 11/11 (Veteran's Day) which is this Thursday

That's the most conspiracy-laden speculative nonsense I've heard since Blytwo graced our presence... :no:

Since we're doing an "old C&C" video theme at the moment.

As for Purple's video it says its "not available in your country", but I see the graphic and Fox News so it must be crap anyway. ^_^

Nice Video Luk3us... that Stalin is such a poser.

Has it been so long that I've forgotten some CGI cutscenes - or are some of them from the console releases? Hmm maybe I didn't get every expansion pack...

As for Purple's video it says its "not available in your country", but I see the graphic and Fox News so it must be crap anyway. ^_^

Why would Fox matter? It's news, it's getting reported.

And you can easily find the story elsewhere without watching the video. Nevertheless, from what I've read, this seems like a very uninteresting event.

As for your video... was that nuke clip in the end used in Red Alert?

Hmm, not sure which mushroom cloud that one is, looks a little like Ivy Mike or Dominic Truckee. :unsure:

I have no idea, just found hte video. :) Though I expect that you, being the "nuke" expert that you are, will have already worked out which by the time you read my post.

Why would Fox matter? It's news, it's getting reported.

Because Fox News has a tendency to manipulate the news for their own purposes, more so than most news organisations.

I expect that you, being the "nuke" expert that you are, will have already worked out which by the time you read my post.

No, I couldn't find it at nuclearweaponarchive.org, and the nuclear gallery I frequently visit seems to have its images down again (never mind, they are up now). Of course, my own collection doesn't have it either.

I could try to find it in a series of nuclear stock footage a guy posted on YouTube, but the series is over 100 minutes long.

So, quite honestly, I don't care enough to figure it out (unless it really was shown in Red Alert).

Because Fox News has a tendency to manipulate the news for their own purposes, more so than most news organisations.

I don't pay much attention to most news items, but it is unlikely a "mystery" missile launch story would be manipulated by anyone other than a conspiracy theorist.

about the wired missile:

look at this: Is it an airplane? a Helicopter?

post-7119-1289420283_thumb.png

Probably a news helicopter taking pictures.

Probably a news helicopter taking pictures.

It is. :rolleyes:

I just found that now that mysterious event was not a missile launch. The US Pentagon claimed that it was a jet plane blasting from the water, not a shuttle or a UFO. As for missiles, they usually fire straight but this one was turned on a different angle.

What else do we think this might be, an alien ship blasting into space? No, certainly not. Because then the alien ship wouldn't emit clouds of fumes visible in the sky in that way.

Edited by purplescrin

The media mistaking a daily flight for a missile actually makes this story amusing.

And goes to show the brilliant minds behind reporters (I find it timely to mention that I hate the media and reporters).

Guest Stevie_K

It's old I know, but I'm never going to stop finding this video amusing ^_^

Shameless, utterly.

You spelled "udderly" wrong.

Looks good. Though hasn't this been in production for ages?

You spelled "udderly" wrong.

Nmenth wins the internet.

Double post for the greater good. And also because of Sonic's new avatar.

Double post for the greater good. And also because of Sonic's new avatar.

Nice one :thumbsup:

This song rocks. From the ending credits of Transformers - War for Cybertron