BioBen

Video of the day

Time for a little British Video game Nerd Humour... I found these while looking for a game play vid.

Best Game EVAR!!

Lightsabre commerical

Best Game EVAR!!

Lightsabre commerical

Seen them both before, but worth watching again.

Rap sucks.... But here's a translated freestyle battle we can all enjoy.

the lolocaust made me laugh so freaking hard... and the 24 rip... but the next two were a lil funny, but not my brand of humour so it wasn't AS funny as i felt it could have been... the last one was a little better, but still not as funny as the first two xD

Awwww, the friendship between a dog and a duck....

and then there's this.....

Shot in the early thirties, a man finally finds a use for his wife! :P

Funny video of James Hetfield from Metallica at the London O2 show in September, celebrating the release of Death Magnetic. Here he tells the crowd to put away there phones and cameras and simply enjoy the show.....

Ironically its a video on YouTube, watch the clip above to understand the irony.

And another quick one, vocal secrets....

@ Sonic, Irony is the best. :D

@ Doc, Those commercials are great, that one in particular might be the best. :nod:

lawl saracen. dog one was cute... sweet, but made me feel bad at the same time .-.;

aaand the black and white movie... that was either an old rifle hotshot couple showing the power of their weapons or the makers of bullet proof glass. the problem is they were both of that era and looked similar and i really can't be bothered to look it up to find out which pair it was xD

and honestly, did the singer really think he would get people to stop filming? with a crowd of hundreds, probably thousands, can you honestly tell me that no-one is going to take photos or film? XD you just can't control that many people by yourself. also i feel the urge to point out that i'm not really a metallica fan again :P

don't quite get DD's vid o.O it's probably really obvious or something but i missed it xD;

... ... ...

i laughed so friggin hard at that XD and what made it better is that all the women in that advert look like "mom" characters i've seen in other movies xD "detroit rock city" anyone? XD i was just sitting there naming off films xD;

that is definately right up there with the infamous febreze "does your house smell like FISH?" *little girl: "wut? o.o why's everyone looking at me?"* advert xD i mean is the fish comment really necessary in smell-destroying adverts?

when it comes to odors in the house the ones i've noticed as being common are pet odors (including used pet trays...), rubbish (normally in your main bin in black bags before you've taken it outside. i dunno how it works in america, but in our household we pretty much empty everything in a black bag and store it in the kitchen until it's collection day x3), and any other smells that might be around such as smelly shoes or cigerette smoke (the latter not in our house, but that is definately a common odor) and for less common households, the smell of weed in the air xD (once again, not in my house)

so why do they always do the fish smell thing? i mean surely there is another strong food substance that is commonplace that would stand out too? xD;

Actually, that wasn't a real advert. It was a parody from Kentucky Fried Movie. If you liked that clip, the rest would be gold. It's kinda hard to find but it is a B-movie and it's hysterical.

A great little French animated 'short film' called "Dans La Tete" (In The Head)

That guy really is fantastic!

first one is better but both funny as hell XD

wow saracen .-. that animated vid was funny but really depressing at the same time c.c;

and DD you nearly killed me D: old man bites tenderly... oh my god... the squealing! i laughed so hard

and DD you nearly killed me D: old man bites tenderly... oh my god... the squealing! i laughed so hard

Ha. I knew you'd like those. xD

what show/s were those from? XD i'm not normally big on watching or listening to things that i don't understand because of language barriers... but holy crud that made me laugh so freaking hard. it was like something i'd expect to see from jackass only the punishments were more humiliation then extreme pain xD

...also ever tried plucking hair from your nose? that shizz -IS- really that painful >-> but i know places that hurt more D: and i'm still curious as to what type of smell they used in the box xD maybe methane?

-edit- also i just leveled up! :3 yey for promotion ^-^

Edited by Mina Synd

...also ever tried plucking hair from your nose? that shizz -IS- really that painful >-> but i know places that hurt more D: and i'm still curious as to what type of smell they used in the box xD maybe methane?

Wasn't it just air they were pushing into his lungs?