BioBen

Video of the day

Wasn't it just air they were pushing into his lungs?

No, it was "bad smell" air.

Pure methane has no smell. It was probably ammonia.

Too dangerous dude. That much ammonia will damage your lungs.

it did say "bad smell" or something on the page before they picked the cards. each words on the page were a hint to the punishment, then they pick the cards to see who gets it xD

i'm thinking it was probably some kind of stink bomb. though i didn't see anything actually inside the box bubble like liquid at the bottom or anything so it could have been anything. i don't think they would have done anything actually dangerous... but there must have been -something- in there unless he was just acting. acting wouldn't surprise me... i doubt the slapping thing hurt that bad, seeing as the black guy was getting hit on the arm too and he wasn't reacting to it.

i'm still kind of curious as to what that "show" is called... because i could have sworn i heard them saying things in english and with american accents... and i'm thinking it was most likely intended for western audiences to view, otherwise why the english words? not to mention the fact it was pretty obviously staged there in some library. i know japanese (and possibly other asian cultures?) have strong moral systems and will pretty much ignore things like that, but to that extent? surely the librarian would have kicked them out unless everyone in there were actors paid to pretend it was an ordinary situation...

but whatever, there i go overthinking the situation again. there could have been anything in that bubble, it's just because there were no visible elements it makes it hard to guess or work it out...

Looks like I have a bunch of videos to catch up, but here is a vid that was shared with me today.

Warning... sentimental warm fuzzies ahead.

Watch at your own risk.

haven't seen bad santa yet o.o i'm waiting til it comes on tv and there isn't anything else i wanna watch at the time xD so i'm not gonna watch the clip... don't wanna ruin some jokes if i am actually gonna go watch it at some point o.o

also lawl. i thought that guy speaking at the start of the "stand by me" video was samuel L jackson by just the voice right at the start o-o; it sounded very much like him... also how come russia and the congo get better buskers/street musicians then us? XD gosh darn high quality instruments o-O i mean a sax or an electric guitar is one thing but a whole drum set? XD

stand by me was the first song i learnt on keyboard in school xD nyaaaa feel good video ^-^ can anyone give me a (short) heads-up as to what they are playing to change? (unless they are literally playing for loose change...) cos at first i thought it might be racism or prejudice but the white italian guy kinda threw me. so i'm lost. and too lazy to go to the site x3;

Wii remote controller accidents.... the expensive kind.

lol nice sonic... i thought the first one went through the TV, so close though.

here is a cool clip with Tesla Coils

it is play the midi of the Mario theme, at 41 kHz

Edited by comander starlin

here is a cool clip with Tesla Coils

it is play the midi of the Mario theme, at 41 kHz

I like that one, that's why I posted it myself four months back in this post. :nod:

glad it was reposted or I woulda missed it that was awesome O_O

haven't seen bad santa yet o.o i'm waiting til it comes on tv and there isn't anything else i wanna watch at the time xD so i'm not gonna watch the clip... don't wanna ruin some jokes if i am actually gonna go watch it at some point o.o

also lawl. i thought that guy speaking at the start of the "stand by me" video was samuel L jackson by just the voice right at the start o-o; it sounded very much like him... also how come russia and the congo get better buskers/street musicians then us? XD gosh darn high quality instruments o-O i mean a sax or an electric guitar is one thing but a whole drum set? XD

stand by me was the first song i learnt on keyboard in school xD nyaaaa feel good video ^-^ can anyone give me a (short) heads-up as to what they are playing to change? (unless they are literally playing for loose change...) cos at first i thought it might be racism or prejudice but the white italian guy kinda threw me. so i'm lost. and too lazy to go to the site x3;

From the youtube thing:

From the award-winning documentary, "Playing For Change: Peace Through Music", comes the first of many "songs around the world" being released independently. Featured is a cover of the Ben E. King classic by musicians around the world adding their part to the song as it travelled the globe. This and other songs such as "One Love" will be released as digital downloads soon; followed by the film soundtrack and DVD early next year.....Join the Movement to help build schools, connect students, and inspire communities in need through music

That really was a neat vid. Nice find!

adidas ad = fail. to watch the ad you have to join the site. screw that >_>

the wii vids made me laugh. seen the first one before... but it still looks kinda staged. i mean the fact she's just like "...oops..." i somewhat doubt that someone would react like that. either that or five seconds after the cam turned off she killed that kid o.o;

teslas were good too :3 kind of like those christmas houses only more geeky XD

anyhow thanks for the info duke!

Zero Punctuation's Yahtzee (and his mates) branches out into a more interesting gaming show, rather than just reviewing.

Fixed your video tags - you only have to put the actual video id: alsdjkad720al in the tags - not the whole link.

Also split this off into the video of the day thread, we've got enough 'Christmas' threads as it is! ;)

...wow that was -so- annoying sith >-> i'm assuming that was starcraft but quite frankly it could have been anything and the completely unrelated contents of the video just made it kind of pointless...

I found that entertaining and mildy hypnotic....

it hurt my brain too much to be hypnotic D: i can think of a million better hypnotic things >->