Sonic

Frank Klepacki Performing Hell March Live

Are you excited about Frank Klepacki returning for Red Alert 3? Well now you can enjoy his performance of Hell March and Hell March 2 live at the Henderson Pavillion in Las Vegas, Nevada, as part of the Video Games Live show that took place on June 14th, 2008. This is a follow up to the news about the show we posted last weekend. Check out the video below.

Click here to learn more about Video Games Live

that was MUSIC! :ra:rock.gif

BUT it was terrible! before start hiiting me, i mean the Video quality distroys the music!

we must get in our hand the song with the symphony in .mp3 format to hear at with the speakers at 1000% :lol:

from nothing, its something, i hope we could find an other video showing and the above screen trailers...

i have a feeling EALA will give something to us very soon... :)

Edited by Johnnyxp64

BUT it was terrible! before start hiiting me, i mean the Video quality distroys the music!

If you go to

and then click on "watch in high quality" link it sounds and looks a lot better.

i have a feeling EALA will give something to us very soon... :)

These shows have nothing to do with EALA.

Guys a bit nerdy lookin, but he can jam out xD

That was freaking awesome, i got to find Hell March 2 MP3

Has Frank ever released like a compilation of all his C&C music, like a CD or something??

Did anyone else notice that they had Red Alert 3 on the screen in the background? I swear I saw a stingray...

"dig and you shall find!"

check out 11 years ago how things was in ws and pc gaming:

in this go to 3:15 and see how was 1 dacede back a rendering super computer! imagine todays HighEnd pcs have 100000times this kind of power, and in one slot vga card!

the progress is just amasing, 50 pentiuem at 90MHZ with 120mb ram! was their supercom back then, and they had 1.6terabytes of data, that was looking too damn much!

man today you and i have at least 2tb in movies and mp3s. :P

the only 2 persons i found in todays eala team is Frank and Kane, they actually seems to be ageless! how the hell are they doing that? timetravel???

oh sonic tnx for the info i was blind not seen that before... :) tnx anyway.

well eala has nothing to do with the show, but they can upload an mp3 :)

Edited by Sonic

Totally awesome. :D

To be honest I didn't like it when he said "20 years ago", it's not even 15, it's 12. Anyway, it's just something that I dislike. :(

Would be better if it was recorded from the speaker-line so we wouldn't get any sounds from the audience.

I have never seen the fascination in the Hell March track, and I've never particularly liked it.... This was a well performed piece, but I'm more tailored to the music in the original C&C... that was my starting block and Act on Instinct is still my number 1 for a C&C music track. Although I believe Frank's Universe at War Track Divine Intervention, beats any C&C track hands down.

Yes, beautiful track. In fact, all soundpieces used for the UaW trailers were awsome.

As for HM, the intro version is a bit too simplicistic, the original version however is quite nice in the end. TD's music is better indeed and was ahead of it's time.

Yes! and Bog lol :D

I agree with Saracen that the album as a whole is superior in C&C and that Divine Inspiration is currently his best work... but disagree that Hell March is nothing special.

I like HM because it's a great audio cue to set the mood. C&C music works great while playing...

I saw the RA3 references, but I can't hear the difference - or even the choir. Can't wait to hear a clean HQ version!

Cookies for the first poster to find it!

Actually, he started in 1991 so it's 17, not 12. :P

I thought he told us how long it was since the game shipped.

I have never seen the fascination in the Hell March track, and I've never particularly liked it.... This was a well performed piece, but I'm more tailored to the music in the original C&C... that was my starting block and Act on Instinct is still my number 1 for a C&C music track. Although I believe Frank's Universe at War Track Divine Intervention, beats any C&C track hands down.

Most of the UaW soundtrack are just C&C tracks remixed anyway. In the end the UaW soundtrack turned out to be more popular than the game it self.

As for Hell March. Its heavy, its loud, its rock. Everyone knows the beat to it. Its a signature part of C&C history. And it will always be one of my favourites.

Also, you people have to learn how to embed the YouTube videos :rolleyes:

Most of the UaW soundtrack are just C&C tracks remixed anyway.

Yeah I laughed that to myself when the thread first appeared - the UAW soundtrack would fit right in with C&C - without hardly any tweaking due to it's heavy sampling or remixing of earlier stuff. It would certainly be one of the first things I would consider plugging into a jukebox feature.

HM1 was ok, but I really like HM2! Can't wait for HM3...